at Quantexa in London
(₤22000 - ₤25000 per year)
Quantexa was incorporated in March 2016 and has quickly demonstrated extraordinary success including raising significant investment funding, completing a number of highly effective client engagements and expanding to a team of more than 60. The team includes experts with many years of experience in consultancy, data analytics, software development and fraud and financial crime prevention.
We develop and implement software solutions which apply advanced analytical techniques to large volumes of data. Much of our core business is combatting fraud and financial crime but we are rapidly expanding beyond these areas. We utilise a combination of business consultancy, data science and computer science skills to cover the full lifecycle of implementing new systems in large organisations.
skills to cover the full lifecycle of implementing new systems in large organisations. Specifically, this involves:
- Working with organisations to specify the requirements and scope for a new solution;
- Producing prototypes and business cases to secure funding;
- Building our own software underpinning our solutions;
- Designing, building, testing and deploying systems;
- Creating, optimising and improving analytical algorithms;
- Supporting and extending the systems already in place.
Our head office is in London near Waterloo Station, and we have offices in Europe, Australia and the U.S.
Quantexa is experiencing a tremendous growth and we are currently looking for an HR Assistant to provide support on the day to day activities. Typical responsibilities include:
- Assist with the coordination of the recruitment process from sourcing to induction and optimise sourcing and handle relationships with agencies.
- Assist with the general administration in relation to new starters including:
- preparation of offer letter and contracts
- reference requests and
- the creation of new employee’s electronic file (internal rules & process)
- Provide best in class induction to all new joiners
- Assist in the management of employee’s probationary periods, annual appraisals
- Assist with the preparation of payroll
- Deal promptly with daily ad hoc requests from managers and employees.
- Ensure compliance with UK employment regulations.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree including subjects relating to Human Resources and Recruitment
- Experience in a Tech-startup / big data company would be advantageous
- Effective interpersonal skills and professional presentation
- Very organised and comfortable multi-tasking and prioritising
- Energetic, takes the initiative and make things happen
- Drive and enthusiasm to reach and exceed targets