Content Marketing Strategy- Internship Volunteer
at TRYATEC Technologies in London
BE PART OF THE GAME
Ambitious nut wanted with a knowledge and passion for online tech communities to help create marketing strategies and content, and to grow TRYATEC’s user base.
The successful applicant will benefit from a great office in the heart of London’s Tech City, between Angel and Old Street, as well as:
• Stock options
• Commission-based bonuses
• Free breakfast
• Free snacks
• Free drinks
• Regular team lunches
• Flexible working hours
• TRYATEC’s love
ABOUT US – TRYATEC
TRYATEC is revolutionising the electronics industry. It is the online marketplace for renting and lending the latest tech gadgets, such as drones, VR/AR gear and professional cameras. Gadget owners can safely lend out their gadgets and earn money, while borrowers can rent these gadgets for a small rental fee.
TRYATEC is awarded and supported by companies and institutions such as Santander, Arbuthnot Latham, and Advance London.
It is the most exciting time to join us: We’ve just launched to the public after building the company in 2017. The team that you will be working with consists of 4 team members, with background and experience in business, law and IT Engineering.
We’re based in the heart of London’s Tech City, between Angel and Old Street!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Own ideas and strategies always wanted! Typically you will:
• Work strategically alongside our team’s CEO and COO
• Make key decisions to set the frame for the content and marketing strategies, and to grow TRYATEC
• Identify, create and grow online and offline tech communities
• Work on the brand’s tone of voice and make sure that all content across all platforms is cohesive, consistent and relevant.
• Plan, create, schedule and execute content, including social media, and blogging
• Create press releases and campaigns – Based on activity and season
• Develop strategies to grow the platform’s user base, and improve the CRM system
• Reach out to and establish relationships with influencers
• Keep up-to-date knowledge of products & industry
• Monitor and benchmark potential competitors and their offering
• You’ll also need to have the necessary permissions to work in the UK.
THE PERFECT CANDIDATE
We want bright, passionate individuals of all creeds and colours for our roles! Ideally you have:
• A passion for tech gadgets – drones, cameras, VR, AR, etc
• Experience in content creation, such as blogging, videos and social media marketing
• Knowledge about online and offline tech communities
• Strong communication skills
• An entrepreneurial attitude
• Strong time management and organisational skills
• Ability to adjust to ever-changing priorities and promotions in a fast-paced tech environment
• Team player, strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
Recent jobs at TRYATEC Technologies
- Marketing Intern Volunteer at TRYATEC Technologies in London 12-10-2018
- Business Intern Volunteer at TRYATEC Technologies in London 15-10-2018