Senior System Administrator
at Perkbox in London
Perkbox has built one of the UK’s most successful digital engagement platforms, offering employers a wide choice of financial, health and wellbeing perks with which to recognize and reward their employees. Headquartered in London with a new office in Sheffield, we have grown from 20 employees in April 2015 to over 180 employees and counting. Perkbox helps companies of all sizes attract, motivate and retain staff by creating a positive and supportive working culture. We are considered one of the most refreshing and innovative ways to improve employee happiness and productivity.
People are taking notice too, and recent awards include:-
Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies To Work For 2017
Linkedin top companies rankings at #2 from over 25,000 business – https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/linkedin-top-compan…
National Business Awards 2017 – Scale-up Business of the Year Winner – http://www.nationalbusinessawards.co.uk/2017-winne…
We are also big believers in practicing what we preach! You can see more about our culture here:
Learn more about our engineering culture here
What you will be doing
Windows Server 2012 and 2016 configuration and troubleshooting
Advanced Active Directory skills including GPOs, building and upgrading domains, forests, domain & trust, LDAP integration with apps, security/delegation control, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP
Experience with Virtualization platforms such as VMware
Knowledge in Linux & online hosting
Networking concepts and network devices in particular Cisco and Juniper
If you’re the right fit you will have
Experience with firewall such as Palo Alto, FortiGate or equivalent
Experience with wireless such as Ruckus, Cisco Meraki or equivalent
Experience with monitoring tools such as Zabbix, Nagios or equivalent
Knowledge of shared storage solutions including SAN and NAS technologies.
Nice to have
Centrify and Filewave, Scripting experience(Bash, Python), Ticket management(Jira), Vulnerability scans(Nessus), SSL provisioning and installation, troubleshooting, Documented approach etc.
Are there any benefits besides the salary?
My friend, you would agree it would be a bit silly to have an employee perks company called Perkbox and not offer our own team amazing perks, no? The hint is in the name. You of course get all the perks we offer to our customers. We also do regular team lunches, out of office days and team building nights. We also have a generous learning budget, rapid progression paths (for the right people) and a huge blow out all-hands party twice per year.
What are the prospects for career advancement at Perkbox?
Every aspect of our business is growing. If you want it there is significant potential for increased responsibility over time, be that managing a team, or taking ownership of complex technical systems. Join us and you will grow.
Recent jobs at Perkbox
- Product Designer at Perkbox in London 28-06-2017
- Data Analyst at Perkbox in London 07-08-2017
- QA Tester at Perkbox in London 09-08-2017
- Business Development Manager at Perkbox in London 03-10-2017
- Corporate Sales Associate at Perkbox in London 26-10-2017
- Growth Marketer at Perkbox in London 17-11-2017
- Senior Developer at Perkbox in London 27-11-2017
- Sales Development Representative - Sheffield at Perkbox in London 27-11-2017
- QA Engineer at Perkbox in London 03-01-2018
- Product Designer at Perkbox in London 18-01-2018
- Tech Lead - Portugal at Perkbox in London 01-02-2018
- Marketing Campaign Executive at Perkbox in London 01-02-2018
- I.T Help Desk Support Technician at Perkbox in London 13-02-2018
- Risk & Compliance Manager at Perkbox in London 21-02-2018
- PR & Content Executive at Perkbox in London 21-02-2018