Support Team Lead
at Goodlord in London
(₤30000 - ₤40000 per year)
Goodlord is looking for a Customer Support Team Lead who is a process-lover and a supportive people manager comfortable in a fast-paced environment where no two days are ever the same… Sounds like you? Read on!
Our Support team are part of Goodlord’s operational core, providing expertise on our platform and solving any issues our customers have with our platform or across any of our current products. As Customer Support Team Lead, you’ll be accountable for the performance people management, and efficiency, of the team. You’ll work closely with cross-functional teams, especially Customer Success, Referencing, and our Engineering team to continuously improve our Support offering.
This is a great opportunity to lead a team where you’re encouraged to take on as much responsibility as you can and contribute directly to our long-term operational strategy and support model. Your drive and imagination is your limit, not your job title. We’re constantly evolving so no two days will be the same!
- Leading and developing our whip-smart and super ambitious Support team.
- Analysing the departments’ performance and proactively identifying areas for improvement – then executing on them
- Creating new processes to make the team run more efficiently
- Ensuring our SLA’s are met
- Analysing operational data and reporting key metrics directly to Senior Management on a weekly basis
- Developing the teams’ quarterly goals, in conjunction with our Director of Operations
- Implementing projects aimed at optimising resolution workflows and improving the customer experience
- Being an advocate for our users and working directly with the Senior Management team improve our products.
- Managing the overall business Support strategy to ensure we’re always ready for take off when new products launch or we introduce changes to our service
- Implementing strategies that address customer support/user experience issues
- Jumping in to help with escalations and speaking to customers – this will not be a ‘hands-off’ role – you’ll be on the frontline alongside your team as needed
Skills and experience
- A good degree from a great university or equivalent practical experience
- Proven relevant experience in Customer Support or related fields, preferably in a SaaS business or fast-moving startup
- Demonstrable experience leading a team and influencing the careers of your direct reports
- Highly organised, with exceptional attention to detail and the ability to juggle multiple tasks or projects at once
- Excellent communication skills
- Team-first outlook including building great working relationships with stakeholders across functions and having a positive can-do attitude
- Lean Six Sigma Certification or similar would come in handy
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Recent jobs at Goodlord
- Chief Technical Officer at Goodlord in London 16-02-2018
- Customer Support Executive at Goodlord in London 16-03-2018
- Senior Software Engineer at Goodlord in London 21-03-2018
- Software Engineer at Goodlord in London 21-03-2018