B2B product marketing executive
at Commusoft in London
(₤25000 per year)
Based in London, Commusoft is a B2B, software as a service (SaaS) company helping field field service businesses grow and become more profitable. Over 1,000 businesses in the UK and Ireland are using our product with more joining every week.
Commusoft’s marketing strategy is based on inbound content marketing. You’ll be concentrating on bottom of the funnel marketing, education and conversion.
The product marketing role is a brand new role at Commusoft with lots of opportunity. You’ll have ownership over your work and full responsibility for product positioning and marketing our product releases.
Product Content Marketing Responsibilities
- Create digital marketing campaigns, including landing pages, blog posts, software update promos and presenting short videos on the latest product news
- Develop product positioning and impactful messaging that differentiates our products
- Liaise with the product team to prepare marketing materials for both existing and potential clients
- Post product-focused content on social media as part of a wider distribution strategy
- Engage with clients who are interested in particular new features
- Plan and host events promoting our product
- Target and segment clients to increase client engagement and up-sell price plans
- Excellent written communication with a focus on perfect grammar
- Great verbal communication, we’re a team that works in the UK, Canada and India
- Confidence to present on camera and work directly with clients
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Great organisation and time management skills to manage multiple projects at the same time
- At least a year’s experience working in product marketing
- Ideally you’ll have worked in a B2B role
- Ideally you’ll have worked for a software company or in the tech industry
- Experience with Hubspot and Wordpress would be great, but not required
- Experience utilising social media in a business context
- Familiarity with Google Analytics
You’ll report into our digital marketing manager and will work on both individual pieces and campaigns directly related to the Commusoft product.
Working at CommuSoft
You’ll be based right next to the O2 in North Greenwich, on the 10th floor with amazing views of London. Choose your own equipment, including Windows, Mac or Linux. You’ll be given the opportunity to travel to our other offices in Canada and India. We provide breakfast, fruit and snacks. Salary will depend on experience.
To apply please visit our application page
Recent jobs at Commusoft
- Software support - Client services at Commusoft in London 18-06-2018
- Inbound sales co-ordinator at Commusoft in London 12-07-2018