at Brisqq in London
(₤1500 per month)
Brisqq provides local logistics-as-a-service, enabling retailers to offer same day (or future date) deliveries and returns in 1-hour timeslots (chosen by the shopper). Our technology takes the pain out of delivery for retailers by connecting them with local, crowdsourced, freelancers, providing 100% visibility over deliveries (live tracking). Our state-of-the-art security features ensures ultimate peace of mind.
We have done 10’s of 000’s of deliveries to date in London and count some of the largest names in retail (across a wide variety of retail sub-sectors) as our customers.
Data Interns will work on multiple analytical projects simultaneously across various facets of the business.
Your role will require you to:
• Effectively analyse and report specific business KPI’s and analytics
• Collect and analyse data intelligently and use it to learn and improve various facets of the business (e.g. sales, operations and product)
• Create and deploy growth initiatives whilst working directly with the strategy team to ensure the success of these projects
• Work closely with the CEO and COO on ad-hoc projects
• Advanced MS Excel skills
• Ability to translate data into actionable insights
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to thrive in a fast-moving, high pressure environment
• Entrepreneurial mindset and a willingness to get your hands dirty
• Excellent attention to detail
• Top tier education in a quantitative discipline
• Competitive salary (negotiable based on experience)
• Become one of the early employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup disrupting the logistics landscape
Recent jobs at Brisqq
- Customer Service Representative (Dutch Speaking) at Brisqq in London 27-02-2018
- Business Development Intern at Brisqq in London 20-03-2018
- Strategy Intern at Brisqq in London 20-03-2018