at Reposit in London
(₤35000 - ₤60000 per year)
We’re Reposit, a startup with an aim to make renting a fairer and more affordable experience for tenants. Using a mixture of technology and financial services we are replacing the antiquated systems that govern the rental industry, with more efficient technology driven services that improve the experience and drive the costs for tenants down.
We’ve since partnered with hundreds of letting agents in the UK to provide our core service – replacing 6 week tenancy deposits with a 1 week fee, making moving home more affordable for thousands of tenants. We’re also working on providing a smarter tenant referencing service, which assesses the risk profile of tenants based on data.
We’re lucky to have a smart, motivated team that is very friendly and approachable. We love bouncing ideas off each other and having an open culture where everyone’s opinion is valued and no-one feels intimidated to ask the ‘stupid questions’.
- You take pleasure in writing clear code and see writing tests as a fundamental part of development and understand the benefit of breaking down code into smaller, tested functions.
- You’re obsessed with learning new technologies and coding patterns
- You want to make an impact with the code your write, solving real world and technical problems
- You’re enthusiastic about collaborating within a team and enjoy problem solving or technical discussions with colleagues
- You see every day as an opportunity to learn and develop professionally
- Node, React, Redux, ES6, Typescript, Webpack
- AWS, Jenkins, Travis CI
- 2 years+ commercial back-end development experience
- Experience in REST API development and best practices (design, testing, documentation, versioning, monitoring)
- Understanding of latest front-end technologies (React, Redux etc.)
- Knowledge of AWS services (EC2, ELB, VPC, S3)
- Understanding of SQL database design (Bonus point for Postgres)
- Relish working in a startup environment
- Be part of an innovative, flexible and friendly environment
- Flexible working hours and working from home
- A shiny new MacBook, monitor, and accessories
- 28 days holiday + bank holidays
- Great office space a couple of minutes away from Shoreditch High Street
- Competitive salary and share options
Recent jobs at Reposit
- Partnerships Development Representative at Reposit in London 13-04-2018