Senior front end developer
at Commusoft in London
(₤45000 - ₤55000 per year)
Commusoft is an online all-in-one workforce management software for field service. It helps them to manage clients customer databases, quotations, jobs, engineers’ diaries, on-site forms and invoicing, and it integrates with popular accounting packages such as Sage, Quickbooks and Xero. It is accessible on your PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android phone or Android tablet.
Commusoft is a huge enterprise application, with a wide range of interesting user experiences. We’re focused on building the best, more usable experiences to clients.
- You will be responsible for developing a re-usable beautiful front end.
- Analyse and implement user friendly features, improvements and fix bugs.
- Manage your own projects and priorities.
- Lead a small front end team.
- Manage junior developers, including help them to managing tasks and code pairing.
You are the kind of person who:
- Is passionate about design, quality and delivering amazing user experiences.
- Takes pride in delivering quality software products.
- Continuously learns and implements best practises.
- Keeps up to date with trends in design and front end tech.
Skills and attributes:
- Attention to detail – our user experience is a vital part of our product, so consistent, pixel-perfect design is vital.
- Extensive experience with Angular 1.x.
- GIT or SVN source control.
- Build tools including CSS preprocessors such as LESS or SASS.
- JSON and RESTful API’s.
You are the kind of person who can:
- Monitor and enforce coding conventions and manage a quality assurance process.
- Passion for writing clean, modular, well-commented, readable and reusable code.
- Strong understanding of software development practices, debugging and version control (Git).
- Communicate efficiently with the team to execute your designs.
- Ability to code review your peer’s work, providing constructive criticism, and pair programming where necessary.
We’re a growing company based in Greenwich in offices that overlook the O2 arena. You’ll be working in a small team to build the best experience for our clients. We’ll provide you with a Windows PC or Macbook Pro, 4K screen, breakfast and all the coffee, snacks you can eat. There’s a great opportunity to expand your role as we continue to grow the business across Europe and North America.