Digital Account Manager- Entry Level
at Reload Digital in London
(₤20000 - ₤22000 per year)
Reload Digital are seeking an ambitious and enthusiastic individual looking to start an exciting career in digital marketing. As we are rapidly growing, our client service team requires an Account Manager, known internally as a Digital Campaign Manager, to coordinate a range of key clients and their varied digital marketing activities.
This is a fast pace role at the centre of our clients and internal items, meaning you will need to keep on top of multiple tasks, quickly solve problems and be the go to person for all of your clients’ needs. An ability to think on your feet, great organisation skills and confidence to build relationships with people in a range of positions is a must.
What Does a Typical Day Look Like?
Ultimately you will be the face of the agency with our clients, responsible for developing an in-depth understanding of the client’s business, their objectives and then working closely with internal team to deliver the right digital marketing activities. This involves:
- Client communication across email, phone and project management systems
- Meeting regularly with clients to discuss current and future projects and campaigns
- Organising and leading meetings, including workshops and brainstorming sessions
- Project management and organisation of digital projects to keep everything on track
- Coordinating projects and tasks to deliver work in scope and on time
- Developing detailed reports and documents that clearly communicate key insights
- Finding opportunities to improve your client’s digital marketing and achieve account growth
- Formulating marketing campaigns, recommendations and ideas
- Managing and developing campaigns for Paid Advertising (Google, Bing, Display, Remarketing), SEO and Social Media
- Presenting our work to the client in the best format, including new business pitches
Who Are We Looking For?
Reload’s distinctive culture requires the right person who shares our values, passion for digital marketing and our desire to always be a step ahead. We hire with the belief that ‘attitude creates ability’ so let us tell you a bit about what that looks like:
- Great client service is at the core of everything we do. The right candidate for this role has a drive to constantly exceed expectations.
- We provide a huge amount of autonomy to manage your own clients and work. The right candidate will be self-starter who requires little direction and likes to pave their own way.
- This is a role where you’ll constantly have questions flying your way, new challenges, with no two days being the same. The right candidate will be solution orientated, able to reason your way through problems to always get to a positive outcome.
- We strive to take our clients’ digital marketing to the next level. The right candidate will have curiosity and a desire to push the boundaries, spot new opportunities and constantly looking deliver exceptional work.
- Our digital marketing activity really moves the needle for our clients’ objectives. The right candidate will be business-minded in order to spot what is meaningful in the data and provide recommendations.
- We believe collaboration is key to success. The right candidate will be a great team player, be able to support your colleagues and not afraid to get your hands dirty.
- We stay a step ahead of our clients, being proactive and leading strong relationships. The right candidate is perceptive to people’s needs, can be persuasive with their ideas and has confidence in dealing with clients.
- We’re in constant contact with our clients, communicating via email, reports and documents each and every day. The right candidate will have strong written communication and can communicate ideas clearly.
- And finally, the agency environment is fast paced and demanding. The right candidate has a high level of energy, takes control of their work and stays extremely organised.
Being an entry level role, we’re open to lots of different backgrounds, but the following will be beneficial to hit the ground running:
- A proven passion for a career in digital marketing
- A graduate with a minimum of a 2:1, ideally within Business, Marketing, Media or Psychology
- Previous experience in a customer service or customer facing roles
- Previous experience in an agency environment or digital marketing through either previous roles, internships or Year in Employment Scheme will be highly regarded
What Does Reload Offer You?
Reload Digital is a different kind of digital agency. We prioritise real business thinking, rather than just data and metrics. If you want a role where you get to make a real difference for your clients and our business from day one, then this is the place for you.
As an independent agency, our small team is like a family. We’re extremely proud of our people and they are the reason for our growth, so we ensure that working at Reload is fun, rewarding and supportive.
Due to our continued growth and our commitment to hiring and developing from the ground up, there are fantastic opportunities for career progression. You’ll be encouraged to develop your skills, become part of the growth of our agency and drive your own career.
Reloaders have progressed into management roles, developed departments, set the strategy of the business, became thought-leaders and transferred to our international offices just to name a few.
Besides being part of a leading agency within a great team and competitive salary, Reload has great work-life balance where we treat our hard working team to a range of great benefits and social activities.
- Relaxed and friendly office atmosphere
- Casual dress code
- Office snack bar & coffee bar (such as an array of fresh coffee, tea, fruit, sweets, crisps, granola bars, cereal, toast)
- On-site cafe
- Regular social activities (quiz nights, sports teams, bowling and summer parties to name a few)
- Mobile phone and season ticket loans (post 6-month probation)
- Friday Finish- 4:30pm stop work for wins and celebratory drinks