Intern at Car Quids (Strategy, Ops & Marketing)
at Car Quids in London
Car Quids crowdsources outdoor advertising that is targeted, trackable and effective by turning private vehicles into GPS-tracked moving billboards and offering real time insights into ad views and analytics pre and post campaign.
We have worked with brands including Pizza Hut, Just Eat, Evans Halshaw, Just Park, Bloom & Wild, easyCar and more.
Our investors are Seedcamp, Oxford University and a number of esteemed angels.
To support rapid growth we are looking for a generalist intern who can grow into a full time role.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing active advertising campaigns
- Driving forward our operations, working within a small team to plan and launch new campaigns.
- Writing communications for our community, clients and investors
- Managing social media channels
- Planning events for our investors or clients.
We’re looking for someone who is:
- Excited by the prospect of being part of something huge
- Flexible in how they work – being part of a busy start up means that your duties may change from time to time.
- Confident communicating with the different stakeholders in our business.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office/Google Drive – especially Sheets/Excel.
- Computer literate and able to pick up new ways of working quickly.
- This role would suit a candidate who is able to deliver with little supervision, use their own initiative and has a keen eye for detail. You’ll be working in a small team which is growing fast and looking for a strong candidate to join them in innovating the outdoor advertising industry.
Salary Range £18,000-£21,000