at Adzuna in London
Are you an SEO guru with a proven track record of growing traffic in the UK & beyond? Would you like to join a company with a mission to help fix a broken industry and help people find better, more fulfilling jobs, where you will earn an equity stake and make a difference every day? Then this role is perfect for you.
We need a great SEO Manager to play a key role in leading our growth across the UK and 15 international markets. Working closely with our experienced co-founders and management team, you’ll be responsible for scaling Adzuna’s global job seeker audience from 10+ million a month up towards the hundreds of millions. This is your opportunity to put your own stamp on one of London’s most successful tech start-ups and work with a talented and fun-loving team.
- Build SEO presence through strong in-house operations, technical SEO, user engagement, outreach, partnerships, and content marketing strategies
- Find, manage, support & train freelancers/interns to deliver against ambitious outreach objectives
- Devise and deliver projects across the business to support our free traffic growth
- Competitor analysis, insights and benchmarking across multiple markets to identify top SEO opportunities
- Deliver against ambitious organic traffic and link targets in a number of English language markets
- Produce & execute viral marketing and content campaigns to grow free, targeted traffic
- Source website partners and build relationships with key influencers in the UK & Internationally
- Support product launches, competitions and campaigns with smart, effective content marketing (on and off the site)
- Tracking, reporting and capturing best practice within the business
Desired Skills and Experience
Our ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of SEO marketing experience, and should be an expert in search engine optimisation.
This role is critical to the success of the overall business, so the right candidate will have a solid understanding of how internet businesses work and proven track record of growing organic traffic. You are an excellent communicator and writer, energetic, action-oriented and happy to get your hands dirty. This role has a strong project management component, so the right candidate should be extremely well organised, detail-oriented, efficient and smart. You have a numeric degree at 2.1 or better (or equivalent) from a top university and ideally have had exposure to a multi-country environment or worked in a start-up before.
- Work at a company where you can make a real difference
- A market-competitive salary
- Stock options
- Entrepreneurial environment
- A great office in Fulham Broadway
- 25 days holiday
- A bursting social event calendar
- A fancy coffee machine, ping pong table, pension, maternity pay, bike to work scheme, fresh fruit, Adzuna Academy training program, Apple store discount and lots more!
Adzuna is a search engine for jobs ads used by over 10 million visitors per month that aims to list every job, everywhere. We search thousands of websites so users don’t have to, bringing together millions of ads in one place. By providing smarter search options and powerful data about the job market, as well as unique tools like ValueMyCV, we give jobseekers the information they need to take control of their careers.
Adzuna’s data also powers the Number 10 Dashboard, used by the Prime Minister and senior officials to keep track of economic growth on a daily basis.
Adzuna launched in the UK in July 2011 and now operates in 16 countries. We have a great team, top class investors, recently won an award for best crowdfunding round of the year, and have been recognised as one of the government’s Future Fifty and Sunday Times Tech Track 100 fastest-growing tech companies in Britain.
Adzuna’s mission is to be the best place to start looking for a job. We love using the awesome power of technology to help match people to better, more fulfilling jobs and keep Britain working.
You can read more here: http://www.adzuna.co.uk/about-us.html
Recent jobs at Adzuna
- Junior Product Manager at Adzuna in London 25-01-2018
- Perl Developer at Adzuna in London 25-01-2018
- Front-end Developer at Adzuna in London 25-01-2018
- Country Manager Italy at Adzuna in London 07-03-2018
- Head of Marketing at Adzuna in London 07-03-2018
- Support Executive (Universal Jobmatch) at Adzuna in London 14-03-2018