We are looking for a well rounded mid-range C# ASP.NET MVC developer to help with the design and development of an exciting greenfield system for a ground breaking funded financial startup. We are a small team and are very passionate about what we do and how we do it. This is a unique opportunity to be involved with the whole software development cycle hands-on and directly shape the future of the product.
* are very passionate about software development and love C#/.NET and ASP.NET MVC.
* have worked with EF Code-First (or Fluent NHibernate and similar ORM).
* are a practitioner of SOLID, KISS, DRY and YAGNI and strive to craft simple, maintainable, well documented and tested code.
* get satisfaction out of leaving the code base better than it was and are experienced in refactoring and incremental improvements.
* are organized, systematic and pragmatic, able to attack larger tasks iteratively in smaller chunks.
are a good communicator, who enjoys discussions and arguments.
* keep up to date with the .NET community (blogs, pod/web-casts) or even have your own blog or possibly have been involved in open-source projects (.NET or not) or have your own pet project(s) (e.g. on GitHub, BitBucket, CodePlex, etc).
* are currently a small, but passionate software development team.
* use iterative development techniques (also TDD) and short delivery iterations.
* are open-minded and aim to use the best tools for the job. To give a you a taste of those: ASP.NET MVC 3, EF Code-First, SQL Server, Fluent Migrator, ELMAH, jQuery, Git, Moq, MSpec, Ninject, CodeRush/ReSharper, Trello.
MarketInvoice - finalist for innovative company of the year and alternative finance provider of the year - is the UKâ€™s first online trading system for corporate invoices. It is revolutionising SME funding and the invoice finance industry. Our online marketplace allows SMEs to raise much needed short-term capital by selling their invoices to institutional investors such as hedge funds, asset management companies, and high net worth/qualified investors, who bid in real time to acquire invoices at attractive returns. The MarketInvoice mission is to facilitate access to capital for small and medium businesses in an environment where funding is extremely hard. You will be joining a young, fast-growing team passionate about helping small business and revolutionising the world of invoice finance and will be based near Silicon Roundabout (Old Street), London.