First Sales Person: Location Based Services tech
at Bubbl in London
Bubbl technology adds location-based services to legacy or new mobile apps, allowing Brands to dramatically increase customer engagement and market reputation in a post-GDPR world. We work direct with Brands and with Media Agencies, are winners of multiple awards and innovation grants, and have a technology patent pending. Bubbl is based in central London but this role may involve travel throughout the UK.
Bubbl is recruiting our first dedicated Sales Representative after recently securing significant investment. We are seeking someone with a love of marketing who has successfully sold marketing tech for 5 years. Someone who believes in sales process as the route to results, but also understands that selling is a human activity where trust is critical. You should thrive in a dynamic environment where new challenges are conquered daily. You may currently be frustrated by limited opportunity and earnings potential, ‘me-too’ product technology or lack of involvement in company direction. You enjoy owning the sales process from lead generation to close and beyond and can work your personal network to help with this.
We have an open mind about seniority, salary and earnings and will negotiate a deal to secure the right person for this critical role. We are looking for energy, ambition and dynamism, but also value experience and personal networks, so if you think you have what it takes then tell us why!
- First dedicated sales role with unlimited territory and uncapped earnings potential
- Leading edge technology creating the future of mobile marketing after GDPR
- Opportunity to shape company strategy and direction with equity participation
- Bubbl is well-funded: recent funding round just closed and award of Government grants
- Multiple award-winning technology with existing pipeline of leads for immediate pursuit
- 5 years’ experience of selling martech solutions (mobile, web analytics, SEO, email, social) inc. SaaS
- Strong personal network.
- Experience at all customer levels across multiple functions (marketing, IT, finance).
- Knowledge of digital marketing principles and ecosystems including GDPR.
- Proven ability to close new business and to exceed sales targets.
- Disciplined approach to sales and use of CRM systems.