Partnerships Development Representative
at Reposit in London
(₤22000 - ₤25000 per year)
Who are you?
An ambitious recent graduate who wants to contribute to make an immediate impact at an exciting fintech startup as opposed to joining a corporate firm and becoming ‘another cog in the wheel.’ As well as this, you place a high emphasis on your career progression, and value the opportunity to grow within the company. You also:
- Are not opposed to being promoted quickly and being given full decision making responsibility, given you put in the work required
- Are a targets oriented person, who welcomes extra earning possibilities if you reach certain targets
- Are a person that can adapt quickly to overcome challenges and hurdles
- Are someone who can work effectively in a collaborative team environment.
Who we are
Reposit is a FinTech startup disrupting the property industry, making renting fairer and more affordable for tenants. We’re renters ourselves and we got tired of the clunky process involved in renting – particularly the costly but inefficient services and processes required to rent or let a property (most of which get passed off as cost to the the renter) and the lack of transparency in the entire process.
We have recently closed a round of funding, so it couldn’t be a more exciting time to join our small yet rapidly growing team.
We’re lucky to have a smart, motivated team that is very friendly and approachable. We love bouncing ideas off each other and having an open culture where everyone’s opinion is valued and no-one feels intimidated to ask the ‘stupid questions’.
We believe our team should be empowered to make their own decisions and choose the best way to solve real world problems. You’ll be given guidance where needed, but ultimately you have the power and responsibility to make an impact in your own way.
Aside from work we enjoy ranking the local food and coffee spots, team drinks on a Friday and the occasional Honest Burger or curry after work.
This is a prospecting and consultative partnerships role, not a hard-sell (our product is free). Your primary goal as a Partnerships Development Executive will be to:
- Prospect new partners, using our existing processes
- Make initial calls to partners to open relationships and build partnerships
- Work closely with partnerships manager to ensure first sale of Reposit
The partnerships representative will be someone with the passion, excellent communication skills and commercial acumen to take interest from prospective partners, and turn it into business for the company.
You’ll be the first impression the company makes on potential partners, using your personality and creativity to turn them into life-long partners. You’ll work to targets, and be rewarded for hitting them. As the role develops, you’ll start to shadow on meetings and to run the whole Sales cycle. The right candidate will progress to partnerships manager after approx 6 months.
What we’re looking for
- Recent graduate(any subject) with a minimum of a 2.1
- Commercially minded with a strong interest in fintech and/or proptech
- Excellent rapport building abilities and relationship building skills
- Persistence and determination
- Organised, able to manage own workload and meet targets and deadlines
- Eager to learn more and always looking to better themselves
Nice to have
- Experience in sales/business management/finance
- Experience working at a startup
- Understanding of UK lettings industry
- If you have a wider knowledge of the Shoreditch curry scene that would be great as we are quite limited( still got love for the Shoreditch spicery though)
Benefits and fun stuff!
- Competitive basic salary + extra earning potential
- 28 days + bank holidays
- Office right in the heart of Shoreditch
- Flexible working hours
- Currently looking into a qualification scheme, whereby we will sponsor our employees to gain any professional qualification of their choice
If you wish to apply. please respond to this advert with your C.V. and a short cover note
Recent jobs at Reposit