Customer Service Executive
at Housekeep in London
(₤17500 - ₤20000 per year)
Housekeep is a team passionate about solving complex problems and we’re applying that passion to the £4 billion home cleaning industry.
We are the highest rated online home cleaning platform connecting customers to a trusted, experienced cleaner in their local area and although we’re just four years old we are already the UK market leader:
- We have over 80,000 5* customer reviews
- We’re founded by a team with a background in venture capital and in scaling young business, backed by top tier VC and angel investors
- We’ve won more awards than we have shelf space for
- We’re one of the UK’s fastest-growing businesses and are already profitable
Our mission is simple: be the best at everything we do.
We are still growing extraordinarily fast so if you’ve got big ambitions and want to learn quickly then Housekeep is the place for you.
We’re looking for someone bright and ambitious to help us in the next phase of growth. You will be a part of our busy and motivated Operations team and use a combination of online chat, phone, email and our own internally developed tech. Your role will involve:
- Bringing in new business by talking to and booking in customers
- Providing excellent customer service to existing customers and cleaners by helping with any onsite issues and handling schedules and holidays
- Helping to attract and recruit new cleaners to the platform
- Generating ideas to make our operational processes more efficient and scalable
- Using our tech systems and providing feedback to our Tech Team to improve usability for both customers and housekeepers
- Completing interesting and varied project work in collaboration with the CEO
The role will be paid at £18,000-20,000 p.a and usual working days are Monday to Friday, with occasional weekend days. We would like an immediate start.
You’ll be based at our office in the heart of London, in Clerkenwell EC1
We’re a fun and very social team, so expect lots of office cake, team drinks and celebrations of our achievements.
Do you have:
- Degree-level education and/or professional working experience?
- Ability to think through problems and to offer solutions?
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including fluent English?
- A real passion for working in a start up environment?
Experience using Zendesk would be a bonus but is not essential.
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you.
TO APPLY FOR THE ROLE, PLEASE SEND US:
1. A link to your LinkedIn profile
2. Your CV
3. One paragraph on why this role is exciting and why you would be good at it (max. 100 words)
We look forward to hearing from you!
THE HOUSEKEEP TEAM
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Recent jobs at Housekeep
- WEEKEND Customer Success Executive at Housekeep in London 10-04-2018
- FULL TIME Customer Success Executive at Housekeep in London 10-04-2018