We are seeking to hire a part-time Customer Success Executibve to join Pasta Evangelists, one of the UK's most exciting food startups.
At Pasta Evangelists, we deliver fresh pasta dishes of restaurant quality across the UK. We provide our customers with fresh, handmade pasta, the finest sauces & beautiful garnishes from Italy, inviting them to prepare a 5* pasta dish in the comfort of their own home. With the hard work taken care of by our Italian chefs, all our customers need to do is boil the pasta and heat up the sauce... e buon appetito, a Michelin-starred quality meal in minutes! Our mission is clear, loud and simple: we want to be THE authority in fresh, artisan pasta. And it's a booming market! As a category, pasta is worth £3.8bn in the UK alone, and we are the only company disrupting it! So far, we've been able to raise over £2.2m GBP of funding from Tier 1 investors and continue to grow the business at 25% month-on-month. This makes us one of the fastest-growing food tech startups in the UK!
We’re looking for someone bright and ambitious to help us deliver a consistently excellent customer experience during our next phase of growth. Working at the convergence of Operations, Marketing and Technology, you will be responsible for all communication with our customers, using a combination of email, phone and online chat.
The role will involve:
– Providing best-in-class customer service to existing customers and subscribers;
– Resolve complex customer queries with a customer-centric focus.
- Manage and deliver customer communications via email, telephone and live chat.
– Devising exciting new plans alongside marketing to delight & retain customers, from little gifts to handwritten personal notes;
– Acting as an advocate on behalf of the customer, raising their concerns with the team and identifying solutions;
– Identifying and executing ideas to retain churned customers (i.e those who have stopped ordering with us);
What are we looking for?
– Past experience working in Customer Care/Service would be advantageous but is not a requisite;
– We are, however, looking for someone with tremendous drive, ideas and ambition: if you want to learn quickly and make your mark on a new business, Pasta Evangelists is the place for you;
– We are looking for someone methodical, highly organised and professional;
– Flawless written and oral English language;
– A desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment;
– Experience using Zendesk would be beneficial but is not essential.