Senior Project Manager
at Provenance in London
Provenance empowers brands to increase trust, using revolutionary technologies for greater supply chain transparency. Our software lets businesses bring the origin and histories of products to the point of sale, with a mission to help us all make positive choices about what to buy.
We’re looking for an experienced project manager with a proven track record of delivering complex projects on time and budget, whilst managing clients and tracking internal team workloads.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a passionate, collaborative individual to join a startup in London, where you’ll contribute to building the future of brand trust.
Your role will include:
- Play a key role in managing the implementation of Provenance’s technology with some of the world’s biggest brands
- Defining the scope of projects, both external and internal, and supplementary resource needs outlined to allow for project completion.
- Leading the team through projects and setting the direction.
- Manage the planning, scheduling and tracking of project timelines and milestones, ensuring project activities are performed on time and project outcomes are achieved.
- Ensure that agreed project deliverables meet the quality, timescales and budget constraints of the project.
- Liaising out with the business to agree, manage & deliver on projects to client standards but manage resource within Provenance to allow for this.
- Regularly engage with a wide variety of different stakeholders including other startups, and all partnership relationships with corporates, banks & government bodies.
Who we are looking for:
- 4+ years experience in project management (preferably with start-up experience)
- Strong leadership experience with an onus on time management, defining project scope and excellent communication skills both with the team and with the client.
- Experience working with multiple suppliers and/or as part of a coalition
- Experience working on projects with strong digital (web and mobile) components.
- First class communication skills – especially meeting management, facilitation, presentations and written communications, both internally at Provenance and with external client.
- Capable of incorporating technical concepts such as smart tags and blockchains
- As you’ll be reporting to the CEO and working closely with our designers and developers, you’ll be comfortable working both autonomously and as part of a team.
- Someone collaborative and pragmatic in their approach. Getting stuck in to projects and keen to offer up knowledge and skills to other team members is a must.
- Experience of finance and/or trading systems would be beneficial, but not essential
- Work in a fast-moving, startup environment with a smart, motivated team
- Exciting clients and a strong mission for social good
- Flexible working options (both location and times)
- Team workshops and social events with a close knit team
- Travel opportunities depending on projects
- Training and development opportunities
How to apply:
Please tell us why you’d like to work at Provenance and share examples of your work. Email us with the subject line: Project Manager. Please also include your availability for the next month and any other work commits in the initial email.