at Tray.io in London
TRAY.IO IS USHERING IN THE ERA OF THE AUTOMATED ORGANISATION
We believe that any organisation can and should automate. With Tray, citizen automators throughout organisations can easily automate complex processes through a powerful, flexible platform, and can connect their entire cloud stack thanks to APIs. Today businesses like IBM, Forbes, Lyft, and Digital Ocean rely on Tray to connect and automate data flow between the tools they use everyday.
We’ve built a powerful, flexible platform that can connect an organisation’s entire cloud stack using APIs. With Tray’s visual workflow builder our customers create automations to drive their business processes without writing a single line of code. Our challenge is to build a cutting edge product that is powerful and complete while also being beautiful and easy to use.
You’ll contribute directly to this mission with a team that fully supports you to do your best work. You’ll join humble but fiercely ambitious people like yourself, who also take great pride in what they do, working in a culture built on friendship, transparency, and above all, looking out for one another. You’ll have endless opportunities to learn and grow professionally in a fun, fast-paced, and open environment. Plus, you’ll get to make your mark at a rapidly-growing company positioned to completely reinvent a multibillion-dollar industry.
Your role will involve extending the Tray.io integration platform through the implementation of 3rd party “connectors”. Connectors are wrappers around REST APIs which allow data to be sent in and out of the tray.io platform. Your role will involve quickly understanding how any given SaaS tool works and how to use its API. Connectors are the key component to the Tray system. You’ll be responsible for how Tray’s platform interfaces with the outside world.
- Design, implement, test, and maintain connectors
- Work with 3rd parties and customers to establish your developer access to their APIs
- Contribute to the design and development of our internal tools for building connectors
- Experience with REST APIs
- Knowledge of a number of different SaaS tools
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrable problem solving skills
- The desire to learn, improve and work within a close knit team
Working for tray.io offers many perks, but the key thing is that we are a talented team with a genuine passion for the product we are building.
You’ll also get:
- Stock options
- Open holiday policy & work from home days
- Top of the range equipment budget
- Social events (Team breakfasts/lunches, evenings out & company retreats)
- Private healthcare
- 50% off Virgin Active
- Free Cinema Tickets
- Bike to work scheme
- Conference budget
- Hack days