Senior QA/Automation Engineer
at Tray.io in London
TRAY.IO IS USHERING IN THE ERA OF THE AUTOMATED ORGANISATION
We believe that any organisation can and should automate. With Tray, citizen automators throughout organisations can easily automate complex processes through a powerful, flexible platform, and can connect their entire cloud stack thanks to APIs. Today businesses like IBM, Forbes, Lyft, and Digital Ocean rely on Tray to connect and automate data flow between the tools they use everyday.
We’ve built a powerful, flexible platform that can connect an organisation’s entire cloud stack using APIs. With Tray’s visual workflow builder our customers create automations to drive their business processes without writing a single line of code. Our challenge is to build a cutting edge product that is powerful and complete while also being beautiful and easy to use.
You’ll contribute directly to this mission with a team that fully supports you to do your best work. You’ll join humble but fiercely ambitious people like yourself, who also take great pride in what they do, working in a culture built on friendship, transparency, and above all, looking out for one another. You’ll have endless opportunities to learn and grow professionally in a fun, fast-paced, and open environment. Plus, you’ll get to make your mark at a rapidly-growing company positioned to completely reinvent a multibillion-dollar industry.
Your role will focus around the development and maintenance of automated tests for our product. You will also take responsibility for testing all aspects of our product from the user signup process to complex interactions with our web-based application.
- Maintain and expand our existing E2E Test Framework and its underlying infrastructure (based on Selenium WebdriverJS running as a NodeJS app and running in Docker containers managed by Jenkins)
- Take ownership of product releases and assure their success
- Develop and apply test procedures/methodologies/tools to assure the stability and quality of our platform
- Perform effective exploratory testing
- Integrate tightly with the engineering team
- Contribute towards product decisions
- Play a key role in defining deployment processes
- Solid experience with software testing of Web Applications throughout the entire software development cycle
- Experience with NodeJS development, npm
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools (ideally Jenkins)
- Experience with source control (particularly Git)
- Knowledge of SaaS services and REST API’s
- Strong desire to work on a complex product
- Bonus points for experience with Docker
Working for tray.io offers many perks, but, the key thing is that we are a talented team with a passion for the product we are building
- Stock options
- Open holiday policy & work from home days
- Top of the range equipment budget
- Social events (Team breakfasts/lunches, evenings out & company retreats)
- Private healthcare
- 50% off Virgin Active, Cinema Tickets
- Bike to work scheme
- Conference budget
- Hack days
Tray.io is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.