at Tray.io in London
TRAY.IO IS USHERING IN THE ERA OF THE AUTOMATED ORGANISATION
We believe that any organisation can and should automate. With Tray, citizen automators throughout organisations can easily automate complex processes through a powerful, flexible platform, and can connect their entire cloud stack thanks to APIs. Today businesses like IBM, Forbes, Lyft, and Digital Ocean rely on Tray to connect and automate data flow between the tools they use everyday.
We’ve built a powerful, flexible platform that can connect an organisation’s entire cloud stack using APIs. With Tray’s visual workflow builder our customers create automations to drive their business processes without writing a single line of code. Our challenge is to build a cutting edge product that is powerful and complete while also being beautiful and easy to use.
You’ll contribute directly to this mission with a team that fully supports you to do your best work. You’ll join humble but fiercely ambitious people like yourself, who also take great pride in what they do, working in a culture built on friendship, transparency, and above all, looking out for one another. You’ll have endless opportunities to learn and grow professionally in a fun, fast-paced, and open environment. Plus, you’ll get to make your mark at a rapidly-growing company positioned to completely reinvent a multibillion-dollar industry.
You will contribute to the design, construction, and maintenance of the infrastructure that runs our cutting edge technology. You’ll play a vital role in keeping our systems healthy and secure and strive for world class uptime and performance.
- Maintain and improve our PaaS that allows customers to run integrations at scale
- Maintain and improve monitoring solution that allows us to eliminate actionable alarms
- Prioritise improvements to our systems informed by metrics you collect
- Get up close and personal with Linux
- Automate everything and sit back as your scripts do all the work
- Take control of production, staging and internal infrastructure and services
- Basic programming skills and Computer Science fundamentals
- Solid knowledge of network protocols
- Experience with AWS or similar
- Experience with Linux
- An irrational passion for building distributed systems
- The desire to learn, improve and work together
We currently use:
- PostgreSQL, Redis, ElasticSearch, Cassandra, Prometheus
- Docker, Terraform, Jenkins, Grafana
- Working for tray.io offers many perks, but, the key thing is that we are a talented team with a passion for the product we are building
- Stock options
- Unrestricted holiday policy & work from home days
- Top of the range equipment budget
- Beer fridge & stocked kitchen
- Social events (Team breakfasts/lunches, evenings out & trips)
- Private healthcare
- 50% off Virgin Active