at Tray.io in London
TRAY.IO IS USHERING IN THE ERA OF THE AUTOMATED ORGANISATION
We believe that any organisation can and should automate. With Tray, citizen automators throughout organisations can easily automate complex processes through a powerful, flexible platform, and can connect their entire cloud stack thanks to APIs. Today businesses like IBM, Forbes, Lyft, and Digital Ocean rely on Tray to connect and automate data flow between the tools they use everyday.
We’ve built a powerful, flexible platform that can connect an organisation’s entire cloud stack using APIs. With Tray’s visual workflow builder our customers create automations to drive their business processes without writing a single line of code. Our challenge is to build a cutting edge product that is powerful and complete while also being beautiful and easy to use.
You’ll contribute directly to this mission with a team that fully supports you to do your best work. You’ll join humble but fiercely ambitious people like yourself, who also take great pride in what they do, working in a culture built on friendship, transparency, and above all, looking out for one another. You’ll have endless opportunities to learn and grow professionally in a fun, fast-paced, and open environment. Plus, you’ll get to make your mark at a rapidly-growing company positioned to completely reinvent a multibillion-dollar industry.
Your role as Junior Web Developer will be to own the development and maintenance of the Tray customer facing website. Our website is our main tool for driving new customers to Tray and you will be responsible for this crucial marketing asset.
- Take ownership of the Tray.io marketing website
- Work with the marketing team in San Francisco to manage updates and enhancements to our website
- Ensure that the website is stable and that the website code is well tested
- Optimise the website for SEO and work with Marketing/SEO experts to drive traffic growth
- Design and implement innovative ways of increasing visitor engagement and conversion
- A passion for design and UX
- Knowledge of modern web standards
- The desire to learn, improve and work within a close knit team
- A strong customer focus
- Experience with ReactJS, Redux and ES6
- Experience optimising for SEO
We currently use:
- ES6, React, Redux
- Babel, Webpack, Jest
- Amazon Web Services
Working for tray.io offers many perks, but the key thing is that we are a talented team with a passion for the product we are building.
- Stock options
- Open holiday policy & work from home days
- Top of the range equipment budget
- Social events (Team breakfasts/lunches, evenings out & company retreats)
- Private healthcare
- 50% off Virgin Active, Cinema Tickets
- Bike to work scheme
- Conference budget
- We use SaaS tools wherever possible (Slack, Clubhouse.io, Quip, HelloSign) check out our stack
- Hack days
Tray.io is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.