Data-driven Paid Social Advertising Manager
at Newton Bell in London
Newton Bell is a data-driven digital marketing consultancy, helping consumer brands run highly targeted advertising. We use the most advanced data science and behavioural insights to run structured experimentation campaigns on Facebook and Google, in order to identify our clients’ best performing audiences and messaging.
We are looking for an ambitious Paid Social Advertising Manager to take ownership of some of our client relationships, structure and run effective campaigns on Paid Social channels. You will have the opportunity to work at the cutting edge of digital marketing, applying new techniques and data insights for a range of exciting fast-growth businesses. We’re a young business so you have the chance to shape your future role whilst learning fast by working with experienced marketing professionals.
The right candidate will work directly with a small number of clients to develop their digital advertising strategy and create the monthly experimentation plans together with the Newton Bell founders. This relies on both strategic and commercial thinking as well as solid technical knowledge of Paid Social ad channels.
- Full ownership of running successful experimentation campaigns for your clients on Paid Social channels
- Creating campaign strategies together with the MDs and turn them into detailed monthly testing plans to make sure all experiments run on track
- Managing and optimising of highly targeted Paid Social ad campaigns for your clients (primarily Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn)
- Making recommendations to the client for best ad creative and copy, and coordinating production with their creative team
- Full ownership of client accounts and regular communication with client managers
- Analysing of results on a weekly basis, formulating strategic insight from them and communicating them in an intuitive way to the client
- Ensuring tracking and attribution set up correctly in collaboration with client
Desired skills and experience
- Data-driven and analytical approach to marketing
- Strong commercial skills, enabling fast understanding of a range of businesses and industries
- Intuitive understanding of high-quality marketing communications, to be able to assess the quality of ad creative and copy produced by others
- Strong ability to communicate data insight in an intuitive manner to clients
- Comfortable working remotely and independently
- 2-4 years of experience running Paid Social advertising campaigns
- Experience with Excel and other tools is a big plus
Work setup, availability
- We want to work with the best people, other than that we’re very flexible on timing, location and specific experience.
- Primarily remote work. The current team is in London and Brighton but you could be based anywhere within a reasonable time difference (c. 0-3 hours). Whenever possible we schedule regular meet-ups in London.
- Co-working space allowance
- Highly competitive compensation