at Springpod in London
Springpod is revolutionising careers advice in schools. We empower students to take control of their own career path by connecting with the most exciting engineering and tech employers in the UK throughout their secondary school education. Students use the platform to explore career paths, get advice from company representatives, find relevant work experience and secure their dream apprenticeship or job before they leave school.
We are empowering the next generation of Henry Fords, Mark Zuckerbergs and Elon Musks with the skills and connections to successfully launch their career. Fancy joining us on this mission?
A small team means you will be given a large amount of responsibility from day one and need to be the sort of person that loves taking ownership of an exciting product that is launching the careers of thousands of young people.
You will be involved in working on the core product as well as exciting projects with our partners.
- Experience with our stack – Angular, Node.js, Typescript, MySQL, AWS
- Demonstrable experience creating robust, clever and scalable applications in an agile environment
- Ability to manage projects, priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- Fast-paced start-up environment with a lot of responsibility and self-management
- Competitive salary and share options
- Very sociable team – fortnightly team meals & weekly drinks at our favourite local pub
- Great location – next to Maltby Street Rope Market, 50m from the “beer mile,” with plenty of great local breweries
- Nice working environment with free fruit, cereal and a great coffee machine
- The ability to work remotely some of the time if desired
- Training & CPD budget
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.
Recent jobs at Springpod
- Client Development Manager at Springpod in London 02-04-2019
- Account Manager at Springpod in London 03-04-2019