at Smart Money People in London
Smart Money People is a FinTech start-up that aims to make the financial world work better for consumers and firms alike. Consumers come to our website to share their experiences about the financial firms they do business with and to find the best financial providers on the market. We also work with a range of financial firms to deliver valuable customer insight and we run high profile events like the British Bank Awards.
We are looking for a self-starter who can thrive in a fast-paced and ambitious environment and is looking for a challenging role.
- Experience of creating engaging content for consumers and firms
- Passion for creating great content
- Ability to plan, execute and take ownership of high-profile campaigns
- Excellent writing skills
- SEO knowledge
- Passion for our mission
- Enthusiasm and creativity
- Desire to support the execution of the PR plan
What we’ll offer you:
- A fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment
- Great development prospects
- Equity options
- Flexible working – our normal working hours are 9 to 6 but we trust you to manage your time if something different works for you
- Quarterly away days
Hours: Full time
Location: 49 Philpot Street, Whitechapel, London, E1 2JH
To apply: Please send a CV and brief Cover Letter
No recruitment agencies please.