Full stack C# developer (5+ years) with fun startup
at Appraisd in London
(₤40000 - ₤70000 per year)
We are Appraisd, and we’ve built a fantastic tool used by 100’s of organisations to improve the way employees are managed, developed and engaged.
Although we’re a very small team, you could call us an established start-up. We’re funded entirely by our customers. There’s no hype, we simply sell a great product.
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for a mid-to-senior-level full stack developer to work directly with me, the founder, and our CTO and UI designer to develop new features for Appraisd. Most of the work will be focused on the back-end but front-end skills are desirable too.
There will be plenty of discussion and debate, so if you’re looking to grow and learn, this is the place to be. I personally see this as a vital role and am excited about the prospect of someone filling the seat.
Skills needed – minimum 5 years professional experience
- C# .NET MVC and WebApi, EF, SimpleInjector, Visual Studio, SQL, Azure etc. – Native HTML, LESS or SCSS – Native JS, VueJS, Angular/AngularJS, Typescript a bonus – Bootstrap 2.3 and 3 experience – Git – Excellent communications skills, ability to think beyond the work beyond the backlog and be a part of the overall strategy – Appraisd is responsive so you’ll need to write both for desktop and mobile – although most of our users view Appraisd on their desktops.
We can we offer you?
We’ll pay you a great wage and you’ll work in our very friendly and attractive Kentish Town warehouse office with our small but happy and enthusiastic team. Remote work for 1-2 days per week will be considered – or if you want to go off for a week to code from a cafe in Berlin that’s fine too, and why not!
We have various perks here and there but to be honest I think what’s most important is that you can see the impact of your work, develop your skills and be inspired by others around you – and all this I can guarantee.
To get the ball rolling, please get in touch with your CV plus examples of work you’ve done already. Please also let us know…
– what frameworks and libraries you’ve used before or are interested in
– any Codepen/Github stuff you’ve done or SO profile
– an opinion of our website our app
– what is your expected salary and availability.
To start as soon as possible at our office in Kentish Town.
Absolutely no agencies please, we’ve had a lot of success posting jobs like this one and don’t need any help.
Recent jobs at Appraisd
- Customer success assistant (+ some marketing) at Appraisd in London 20-04-2018