Business Development Manager - HR Tech Startup
at Altroo in London
(₤20000 - ₤40000 per year)
Altroo is a HR tech start-up company in the charity sector which aims to improve the hiring process through our automated hiring platform. You can view our website here: https://www.altroo.jobs/.
We use a blend of tech and human curation to match charities with candidates on our hiring platform. It’s great for charities as tech improves the vetting process and it’s more efficient which means our fees are reasonable. It’s also great for candidates as we reverse the hiring process so that charities apply to interview candidates, not the other way around.
Since launching in January, we’re already working with lots of great charities and fantastic candidates actively looking on the platform. The response to the platform on both sides has been incredibly exciting!
We need a BD Manager to come on board at this early stage to help us take advantage of this fantastic opportunity and revolutionise the charity recruitment industry.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to join a young & fun start up and work with a small and motivated team. We are building a revolutionary product and you’ll be a key member of the team to make this happen!
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be a team player but primarily take a lead role on business development, sourcing and vetting candidates. Ultimately, there is a great opportunity to take on a more managerial role as the business grows which will involve you being involved in the recruitment for and management of business development associates.
- Network to identify new business opportunities through utilising our network, developing your own network and market experience
- Have an active client facing role and manage specific key accounts
- Ensure each recruitment assignment is delivered to budget and to client expectation
- Effectively demonstrate “best practices” and promote brand awareness
- Create and communicate business pipeline to the Managing Director
- Scope to build and manage a team of business development associates
- Meet and exceed KPIs and revenue targets
- Co-manage sourcing and vetting of candidates
- Build up a network of candidates in the fundraising sector
- Continuously sign up candidates on the Altroo platform
- Support candidates through the application process and act as an intermediary with the charities
- Meet and exceed KPIs
- Assist with social media and advertising campaigns
- Draft blogs and marketing emails
- Assist with event organisation
Skills & Competencies:
- Strong commercial awareness
- Account management skills
- Excellent communication skills – oral and written
- Attention to detail in all aspects for work
- Creative thinking
- Strong team player
- Ability to analyse and report accurately
- Excellent project management skills
- Recruitment/account management experience with charity exposure (preferred)
- A entrepreneurial spirit and a willingness to work across many disciplines in the business.
- Drive and desire to become an integral part of a growing start-up
- Experience working to and exceeding targets.
- KPI’s will be set and managed on a monthly and quarterly basis
Job Types: Full-time, Commission, Permanent