Since 2011, General Assembly has transformed tens of thousands of careers through pioneering, experiential education in today’s most in-demand skills. As featured in The Economist, Wired, and The New York Times, GA offers training in web development, data, design, business, and more, both online and at campuses around the world. Our global professional community boasts 40,000 full- and part-time alumni — and counting. We are now going through a stage of high grown in the UK and Europe as we start to bring additional campuses online. Are you an outgoing, driven sales professional keen to join one of the most exciting companies in London? We are looking for a junior admissions producer to join GA London's inbound sales team. You’ll be responsible for ensuring each potential student understands what it takes to be successful in a General Assembly course. Your main goal is to drive revenue that allows GA to continue to grow, scale, and change lives. You may be happy to hear this role does not involve prospecting or cold calling, only inbound interest. This role includes a base salary plus commission. The inbound sales team is the perfect medium between making money and serving others. We’re a mission-driven company, looking for people who are hungry to work hard, make a difference, and grow within our organisation.
Responsibilities include (but of course are not limited to) the following:
- Owning your sales targets and managing a robust pipeline of prospective students; building and cultivating relationships on an ongoing basis to drive results
- Interviewing prospective students to ensure their qualifications and interest are a match for our programs
- Proactively managing and responding to a high volume of prospective students and businesses efficiently
- Leading in-person information sessions on campus
We're looking for someone who has....
- 1-2 years experience in sales, admissions or recruiting
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to influence others
- Exceptional closing skills while still remaining welcoming, understanding, and empathetic
- The ability to think on your feet, try new approaches and bounce back when things don’t go your way
- The ability to tie an individual’s wants and needs into a logical solution
- Confidence pitching in both 1:1 and many situations
- French Language Skills