at LettUs Grow Ltd in Bristol
Application Process: Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before the application deadline. These will be reviewed internally, with an interview arranged soon after.
LettUs Grow® is a Bristol based start-up designing irrigation and control technology for vertical farms. Our mission is to reduce the waste and carbon footprint of fresh produce, by enabling anyone to grow delicious food near its point of consumption.
At LettUs Grow®, our small but diverse team of engineers and horticulturists collaborate to design the next generation of technology for the vertical farming industry. Since foundation in 2015, the company has been developing an industry-leading aeroponic system, with integrated control software, to increase crop yields, reduce farm operating costs and make farmers’ lives easier. We are now entering an exciting period of business growth, establishing larger scale trials and beginning sales to vertical farms around the UK, and are looking for passionate team members to join us on this journey.
As an Electronic Engineer at LettUs Grow you will work within our Engineering team and report directly to our Chief Technical Officer. Your role will be to develop test equipment as well as being responsible for the delivery of electronic hardware within our products.
You can expect to be working alongside our diverse team of horticulturalists, engineers and commercial growers to design and build the next generation of indoor farming technology.
- Design & build electronics for test equipment
- Develop control electronics
- Embedded systems & PCB design
- Design for manufacture
- Enclosure design
- Prototype batch manufacture
- Design power electronics & power distribution subsystems
Essential skills and experience:
- A Masters degree or PhD in Electronic Engineering, or similar
- Industrial experience in control electronics and PCB design
- Industrial experience in electronics design for manufacture
- Experience working within multidisciplinary design teams
Desirable skills and experience:
- Experience in enclosure design
- Industrial experience of power electronics
- Experience writing code for embedded systems
The position is full time in central Bristol and will benefit from training and external mentoring. Salary will be competitive to match experience, with the benefit of employee share accumulation scheme. We encourage a good work-life balance, with flexible working hours and 25 days’ holiday per year. LettUs Grow Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer.