Senior Product Manager
at Goodlord in London
(₤45 - ₤75 per year)
Goodlord is on a mission to make renting simple and transparent for everyone. We’re living in Generation Rent, and yet anyone who has rented a home knows just how bad the process can be. Painful paperwork, endless expense and not a bit, byte, or nibble of technology in sight. Goodlord provides a secure cloud-based platform that incorporates everything from contract generation, e-signing and referencing, to insurance.
As a Senior Product Manager at Goodlord you’ll work within a cross-functional team to build and develop products that can help us transform the lettings industry. To succeed, you’ll need a track record of delivery, sharp analytical skills, impeccable organisation and an ability to communicate well across all levels of the business.
- Eliciting, analysing and refining requirements from an array of different stakeholders
- Conducting user research and helping us understand market shifts and what our competitors are up to
- Managing stakeholders across our Commercial, Operational and Engineering teams
- Maintaining a strong focus on delivery
- Developing and managing product roadmaps
- Measuring performance of releases and products and looking for continuous improvement
Skills and experience
- You have bags of demonstrable experience in untangling, analysing, and defining requirements
- You’re outcome-focused; you’ve helped define product roadmaps and ensured that the team delivers on them
- You’re adaptable, and have a proven ability to define and adapt product strategy based on research, feedback, and analysis
- You have a track record of delivering features that add value to internal and external customers in a fast-paced, agile environment. It would be great if this was another Proptech or SaaS business, but that’s not essential
- Experience of data analysis tools, tips and tricks would come in handy
- You’re collaborative by nature, and want to share your experience and mentorship with a Product team that’s eager to grow with the business
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills
- You have experience being accountable for product budgets
- Capacity to develop deep technical understanding of our products, without getting lost in it
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.