Marketing and Office Manager
at Linkilaw in London
(₤30000 - ₤45000 per year)
Linkilaw is the legal platform for startups – we provide quality legal assistance to startups at an affordable price!
Started in 2015 by lawyer entrepreneur Alexandra Isenegger (Forbes 30 Under 30), Linkilaw has quickly gained traction and become a leader in the provision of smart legal services to small businesses in the UK. In early 2017, Linkilaw acquired LawyerFair, a legal marketplace founded by Andrew Weaver in 2014.
Linkilaw has been featured in numerous publications including Forbes, TechCrunch, TechCity UK, Inc. Magazine and the Huffington Post. We are a small team of 15+ people.
We are looking for an organised and proactive Marketing and Office Manager to join our dynamic team.
Linkilaw is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic office and marketing manager. You will be required to drive and manage a team of up to 10 people, made up of both interns and permanent staff. You will be interacting with the team, lawyers, partners and clients and must have the ability to juggle several plates at once. There will be substantial marketing work required, which includes social media, SEO optimisation and PR.This is an opportunity to manage a team that already has a great culture, values and work ethic. An opportunity to drive progress, growth, and when needed, change.
- Strong management and leadership skills – Strong communication skills – Self starter, motivated and driven – Enthusiastic and positive attitude – Extremely organised – Hard Working – Desire to ensure all clients receive the best possible service – Determined to grow and learn new things – Social media, event planning, service or sales experience required (ideally, at least three years of marketing experience) – Legal experience is a plus, though in no way essential – An ability to process and analyse data, and to make strategic decisions based on findings. – Good knowledge of SEO and digital marketing, with firm track record of results. – An ability to implement projects from start to finish, a wish to take responsibility and be a supporter of the team.
Place of Work:
Our offices are located on Euston Street in Central London.
What our current employees say about working at Linkilaw:
“I like being part of something bigger than myself. At Linkilaw we work with our strength but at the same time, each passing day, we are growing in other areas.”
“It’s great working in an environment where you know everyone has your back”
“It’s very rewarding having your work come alive in front of your eyes.”
You would be a good fit if you read our values and thought ‘yeah, that’s me’. You must be ready to prioritise these values in your decision-making in this role.
1. HIT Value- Honesty, Integrity, Transparency
2. Communicate Fearlessly
3. Love Ourselves and Love our Customers
4. Never Stop Learning
6. Live with Resilience, Embrace Brilliance
7. Think for Yourself, Think as a Team
Read our values in further detail here: http://linkilaw.com/our-values/
Join a fantastic team and become part of our Linkilaw family.
Recent jobs at Linkilaw
- Events Internship at Linkilaw in London 03-05-2018