at Linkilaw in London
(₤30000 - ₤43500 per year)
Linkilaw is the legal platform for startups – we provide quality legal assistance to startups at an affordable price!
Started in 2015 by lawyer entrepreneur Alexandra Isenegger (Forbes 30 Under 30), Linkilaw has quickly gained traction and become a leader in the provision of smart legal services to small businesses in the UK. In early 2017, Linkilaw acquired LawyerFair, a legal marketplace founded by Andrew Weaver in 2014.
Linkilaw has been featured in numerous publications including Forbes, TechCrunch, TechCity UK, Inc. Magazine and the Huffington Post. We are a small team of 15+ people.
We’re looking for a proactive Marketing Manager to join a dynamic and growing team
We need a super talented and ambitious individual to help us drive, implement and co-ordinate our marketing strategy. Also someone capable of managing a growing team.
We’re not just looking for someone who has ‘done’ Marketing, but someone who thrives on the challenge of finding the most cost effective route for driving target customers into our funnel.
You will need to have experience in managing marketing campaigns that include some/all of the following;
SEO, Digital / Inbound Marketing, CRM, Sales, Events, PR, Market Research
What is just as important is how you approach the challenge of marketing.
What Qs do you ask? How do you research and gather data? How do you validate and implement new initiatives?
You will be required to drive and manage a team 8-10 people, made up of interns and permanent staff. You will be interacting at a strategic level with all stakeholders (team, lawyers, partners and clients) so must have the ability to juggle several plates at once.
This role might also involve wider administrative and management tasks. With a fast growth startup, the future is not always neatly mapped out so you will be expected to cope with change!
It’s an opportunity to work with and help manage a growing team that has developed a fun but focused culture, values and work ethic.
Linkilaw have grown significantly during the last 12 months and we have a super ambitious vision and team. We are fundamentally changing the way that consumers can access commercial legal services.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become a central part of our team, progress, growth, and change.
- At least 3 years of Marketing experience with evidence of success
- Absolute must is experience in SEO, Digital, Inbound Marketing, Social Media, CRM
- Super useful if you’ve been involved in Events, PPC, Sales
- Self starter, motivated and driven with enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Organised, hard working, prepared to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in
- Brilliant attitude to customer service
- As an individual, always curious, determined to grow and learn new things
- Legal experience is a plus, though in no way essential
- An ability to implement projects from start to finish, a wish to take responsibility and be a supporter of the team.
Place of Work:
Our offices are located on Euston Street in Central London.
What our current employees say about working at Linkilaw:
“I like being part of something bigger than myself. At Linkilaw we work with our strength but at the same time, each passing day, we are growing in other areas.”
“It’s great working in an environment where you know everyone has your back”
“It’s very rewarding having your work come alive in front of your eyes.”
You would be a good fit if you read our values and thought ‘yeah, that’s me’. You must be ready to prioritise these values in your decision-making in this role.
1. HIT Value- Honesty, Integrity, Transparency
2. Communicate Fearlessly
3. Love Ourselves and Love our Customers
4. Never Stop Learning
6. Live with Resilience, Embrace Brilliance
7. Think for Yourself, Think as a Team
Read our values in further detail here: http://linkilaw.com/our-values/
Join a fantastic team and become part of our Linkilaw family.