Junior Sales Executive
at Akoni in London
Junior sales executive – Job description
We are looking for candidates with 1+ years of sales experience, with drive, grit, work ethic and all the other wonderful salesperson hyperbole that these roles require.
Most of all we care about attitude, the rest we can teach. We want people who want to build a business, not just work for one.
We are demanding, focused and operate a shared set of values around pushing ourselves very hard to be continually learning, adapting and growing!
There is a transparent and compelling compensation structure, fit for a company of this size and operating within this industry.
Akoni is an exciting financial technology (FinTech) start-up who have recently been recognised as one of the top 100 FinTech Influencers for 2018 and as a top 10 UK Tech SME by Forbes.
We have developed a digital cash management system for SMEs to ensure they are not missing out on lost earnings on the cash they have in the bank (we estimate 10+ times more interest can be earned) without the need for multiple bank accounts. The UK’s SMEs are controlling over £300bn in cash, sitting stagnant in their accounts and they are losing money every day.
The Akoni Vision
We are here to transform the business banking landscape – ambitious but true – adding value to customers and increasing their return.
We want to be the best digital cash treasury management platform, innovating financial assets through data and technology.
Really, we want to provide SMEs with the tools to access all opportunities in the financial product market.
You will be joining a diverse team, comprised of ex bankers, corporate professionals and fintech specialist coders. The team is made up of men and women coming from 6 different nationalities!
This is an exciting time to be involved with Sales for Akoni. We have a unique offering that is simple to grasp and an easy business decision. Sales involvement will include:
• handling incoming sales leads from interested companies
• proactively approaching target companies and delivering the Akoni message
• recording all sales activity within Hubspot (CRM)
• helping to formulate our telesales strategy
• researching into decision makers at target companies and possible new sectors
• running live and online platform demo
• assisting clients in the initial and ongoing use of the platform
• keeping track of customer’s feedback
Previous sales experience is desirable, as is targeting decision makers/directors in business such as Financial Directors, Managing Directors/CEOs and business owners.
1. Akoni is based in an exciting office between Westminster and Victoria (8 Greencoat Place, London, SW1 1PL) and more information about us can be found at www.akonihub.com.
2. Please note, candidates must have the right to work in the U.K
3. No agencies please.
4. Please send all CVs to Akoni’s Deputy Chairman at email@example.com and to firstname.lastname@example.org.