Digital Marketing and Google Grants Exec
at Raising IT in London
Salary: Competitive, commensurate with skills and experience
About this awesome role
As an eager and passionate digital marketing analyst you’ll be helping a wide range of Raising IT’s client base (who are all in the Charity space) access their Google Charity Grants. Many of the charities are unaware of this grant and its potential to unlock thousands of pounds worth of Adword marketing spend. It will be your role to help educate them, bring them onboard and eventually manage their accounts.
This position provides a wide range of responsibilities and exposure to the company’s clients as well as internal management. It’s also a role for someone that is a fast learner and prepared to build their digital marketing skills.
It won’t be necessary to know about Google Grants or Adwords as this will form part of your training.
What you’ll be doing
- Reaching out to the current client base and educating them on Google Grants and Adwords
- Helping them apply for the grants through the Google application process
- Managing the client relationship
- Receiving useful training from Adword experts
- Supporting each client when they have queries or requests
- Setting up their Adword accounts and linking their grants to them
- Managing the Adword accounts going forward to ensure they are performing well and in compliance with Google’s requirements to receive the grant
- Helping to provide feedback on the performance of the accounts
- Adding your own ideas to the way the service is being rolled out
- Providing feedback to the management team on improvements that could be made
- Helping to grow the team and bring other talented digital marketing analysts onboard
- Maintaining Raising IT’s relationship with Google
What we’re looking for
- You have strong English writing skills
- You have some analytical ability to manage the Adword accounts
- You are great at talking to customers and sharing the enthusiasm of the service
- You’re eager to build up your skills and learn
- You want interesting and challenging work
- You enjoy problem solving
What it takes to do the job
- Confidence as you’ll be working with clients who’ll have requests that you’ll need to handle
- Ability to grow and adapt so that you can improve yourself and the service that we offer
- Proactiveness and tenacity to make sure that we’re reaching the best service we can offer and clients are seeing good results
- Not required but useful: Some familiarity or knowledge of solutions like Adwords, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics and other similar products. It isn’t necessary to know about Google Grants as this will be part of your training.
Raising IT is transforming the way the not-for-profit sector market themselves to increase their income and impact. We’re the largest provider of charity web tools, working with over 500 amazing clients such as Street League, Lepra and The Woodland Trust.
We’re a rare breed of company that combines making a massive difference to important causes with being an exciting fast-growth tech company. We’re looking for people to join our caring and passionate team to come on our journey of building a world-changing, world-class company.
Why we should work together
We’re solving a big problem. The nonprofit sector is a multi trillion dollar industry that spends a great deal on old school marketing approaches. We’re working to create systemic change so that more money can be directed to the vital front-line services charities provide.
We’ve grown quickly to become the market leader in the UK, and are uniquely positioned to continue our rapid expansion. We have all the benefits that come with working at a dynamic tech start-up. Great Shoreditch HQ, a vibrant workplace with regular socials, a relaxed and caring atmosphere that puts our staff first and most importantly a knowledge that every day you’re working to make a big difference to important causes we care about.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Recent jobs at Raising IT
- Delivery Manager at Raising IT in London 28-03-2017
- Customer Success Manager at Raising IT in London 24-05-2018