Customer Support Associate
at Rentify Ltd. in London
(₤23000 per year)
Established in 2011, Rentify provides revolutionary services and technology to the UK’s landlords and tenants. We are hiring into our London operations team, and are particularly keen to hear from talented individuals looking to join a startup in the heart of our customer service operations.
- Triaging tickets inbound on our bespoke ticket management system
- Solving problems for tenants and landlords
- Be the first point of contact for customers on the telephone and via email.
- Ensure all enquiries are properly explained to the customer.
- Rapidly contact customers to maximise the qualification rate for new enquires.
- Enter and update customer information into our systems ensuring personal records are accurate.
- Responsible for maintaining long-term customer relationships to facilitate future opportunities.
- Handle objections and develop relationships in a short phone call.
- Develop smart, robust and comprehensive email templates andFAQs
- Analyse incoming questions and identify areas for product and process improvements
- Ad hoc tasks on behalf of the operations team.
The best applicants will have:
- exceptional communication skills in English on the phone and e-mail
- an engaging and charismatic customer manner
- a fastidious attention to detail
- a go-getter attitude
- the ability to greet complaints with an unflappable smile
… and be:
- highly organised and autonomous
- annoyed by typos
- excited to help us build our customer support strength as we scale
Rentify looks for bright, passionate individuals of all creeds, colours, sexual orientations and genders for its roles. The successful applicant will benefit from a competitive salary, exposure to great software that is changing every day, a flexible working environment and the sense of humour of their colleagues, which ranges from pun-based to, well, better than that.
Experience: 1 – 3 years working in a customer support role.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £23,000 / yr