Business Development (Full/Part/Freelance)
at Level 5 in Gillingham
Who are we?
We are a vibrant agile application consultancy. Our day-to-day business is developing usable web-based applications and websites using the agile methodology. Our team uses the latest technologies to ensure end product quality, and employs best-in-class service to guarantee customer satisfaction. Our portfolio to date includes high profile organisations from both the public and private sector.
What we need.
The team is expanding, with further capacity for growth. We are taking on new business as well as maintaining best practice service levels for current customers. This means we have an opportunity for an enthusiastic, driven and dynamic individual to join us and help us to develop the business to even greater heights. We need a confident self-starter who is willing to travel at a moment’s notice and is able to use their initiative in order to bring new business through the door.
At the very minimum, the candidate will have:
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Evidence of building client relationships
- A proven ability to negotiate
- An ability to respond to tenders (training will be given)
- An ability to think on your feet and respond to a fast-changing environment
- Experience of producing professional documents
Our company is open to freelance, part-time and full-time applicants. We are very flexible – and want you to do the job we know you can do best!
For individuals wanting to start part-time or freelance, an opportunity to go full-time after a trial period is a possibility.
- Your own laptop to work
- Your own mobile (no need to worry about phone bills!)
- Expenses/accommodation paid for on travel and a per diem if you are travelling away for more than one day
- A bonus on successful projects
- The opportunity to be part of a growing team – and be your own boss!
We are based in Gillingham, Kent and would prefer applicants who could work on-site at least twice a week (even if it is part-time). Flexibility is a possibility, but would be negotiated on results-based outcomes. For this reason, we would prefer applicants able to commute to Medway.