Operations Executive at an exciting Ed-Tech Startup!
at Get My Grades in London
(₤20000 per year)
Get My Grades is an innovative online learning resource company based in Woolwich, SE18, and we are looking for an Operations Executive who would like to gain some practical experience within the education/technology sector, utilise his/her skill sets and have the opportunity to contribute to the business growth and development of our exciting ed-tech start-up. The successful candidate will be involved in assisting our co-founder, Sam, in many of her duties.
- You are passionate about Education and would like to create a real impact.
- Experience in operations, finance, marketing, administration and, or, sales.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a degree, 2:1 or higher.
- Is an excellent communicator, verbally, visually and literary.
- Is a people person and a team player.
- Is entrepreneurial, proactive and creative.
- Is highly self-motivated and initiative-taking.
- Is thorough and has great attention to detail.
You will be involved in:
- Supporting the Head of Operations.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is really proactive and looking to receive a great deal of training in many different areas across a business. There are plenty of projects to get stuck into, including the launch of our new website. This role has many opportunities and for the right candidate pending a successful pass of probation. The Get My Grades team thrives on creativity and innovation and you will be instrumental in working across all of our teams to encourage new ideas and help bring them to fruition.
The position is full-time based from our office in Woolwich, London.
£20,000 per annum although negotiable for the right candidate.
How to apply:
Please email your CV and cover letter to Samantha.