Trainer at Award-Winning Start Up
at Housekeep in London
We’re Housekeep – the UK market leader in connecting households and cleaners. We make it easy for customers to book, manage & pay their cleaner online and have created the best place for cleaners to find work.
We’re backed by leading VCs, angels & founders and managed by a team with 50+ years’ experience scaling businesses. We understand our two-sided marketplace better than anyone else on the planet and are using technology to disrupt how our industry works.
We’re only four years old and have already reached 100,000 5* customer reviews, 1,000s of cleaners, profitability & are scaling 2-3x every year. We have more awards and press coverage than we have shelf space for. We still have huge opportunity ahead of us and are targeting building the business to £100m+ revenue in the next 3-5 years.
If you’re bright, driven & ambitious Housekeep is the place for you.
We’re recruiting for a cleaner trainer in our recruitment team. This is a unique opportunity to take ownership of a critical part of our business and to take real responsibility in scaling the function over time.
Your role will include:
- Identifying the best cleaners
- Onboarding new cleaners
- Ensuring new cleaners have the support they need
- Making our cleaner recruitment process more efficient and scalable
- Driving cleaner quality, performance and retention
- Reporting on performance to the senior team
You’ll be working closely with our Cleaner Recruitment Manager, Head of Operations and CEO. If you love helping people, running group onboarding sessions and driving quick change, then this is the role for you.
The role will be paid at a competitive salary and usual working days are Monday to Friday, with occasional weekend days.
You’ll be based at our office in the heart of London, in Clerkenwell EC1. We’re a fun and social team, so expect lots of office cake, team drinks and celebrations of our achievements along the way.
Do you have:
- Degree-level education and/or 1+ years’ professional working experience?
- Ability to listen to individual needs and be able to tailor your response? * Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including fluent English?
- Confidence presenting to groups?
- Ability to think through problems and to offer solutions?
- Strong administrative skills and the ability to multitask?
- Passion for working in a buzzing, rapidly-changing start-up environment?
- A positive, can-do, sleeves-rolled-up-attitude?
- Confidence working with a range of technology platforms?
It is a bonus if you have experience in:
- Presenting training or group onboarding sessions
- HR and people management
- Commercial cleaning or the home services industry
This is an exciting opportunity for you to apply your exciting skills to an innovative, technology-first business. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
To apply for the role, please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org):
- A link to your LinkedIn profile
- Your CV
- 100 words on why you’ll be great at this role (max. 100 words)
Recent jobs at Housekeep
- Customer Service Executive at Housekeep in London 10-04-2018
- WEEKEND Customer Success Executive at Housekeep in London 10-04-2018
- FULL TIME Customer Success Executive at Housekeep in London 10-04-2018
- EVENING Customer Operations Representative at Housekeep in London 11-05-2018
- Community Executive at Award-Winning Start Up at Housekeep in London 16-05-2018