at Easi Projects Limited in Newcastle upon Tyne
(₤25000 - ₤35000 per year)
We are a technology startup creating a new and revolutionary platform. We are looking for a well-rounded iOS developer to join the team and lead our iOS development.
You will be responsible for the creation of our iOS platform, building from the Android platform we have already developed. You will be joining a highly enthusiastic team to help build a truly groundbreaking product/service.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Extensive knowledge of iOS
- Detailed understanding of Swift and Xcode.
- Experience and ability in building native iOS apps.
- A strong understanding of network systems.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, allowing for effective and efficient debugging.
- Ability to integrate with RESTful web services
- Experience in version control and continuous integration (Github etc.)
- Enthusiasm and tenacity to solve difficult problems both alone and as part of our team
- Independent in your work so that you find what is important in a task and prioritize appropriately.
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- An entrepreneurial mindset.
- Ability to make commercial decisions as well as technical decisions.
- Confidence in decision making in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience in managing a team of developers
- Understanding of dependency injection (eg. Cleanse)
- Ability to implement “clean” architectures (eg. MVP, MVVM)
- Familiarity with back-end databases (preferably Amazon Web Services)
Joining this team will be both exciting and challenging as we strive to create something entirely new. In return for your hard work and dedication, the company is offering a competitive salary package along with benefits and the flexibility to work in a manner that suits your lifestyle.
We’re currently in the process of patent filing and so, for legal reasons, cannot disclose any more information about the project. If you would like more information regarding the position, please contact us on here. Click “apply” below and one of the team will be in touch.
We look forward to receiving your application.