at Adzuna in London
(₤24000 per year)
As Adzuna continues to grow we have an immediate opening for an Sales Executive to develop our UK client base.
As an Adzuna Sales Executive you will be the heartbeat of the company, inspired to learn everything about the business and keen to translate that to our ever-growing customer base. You will start each morning with a CRM full of prospects, and a hunger leave no stone unturned in the quest to start educating the market on the benefits of our services.
The existing, small new business team will offer you the support to succeed, and you will be personally responsible for revenue growth from a new business clientbase. You will be seen as a product and market expert when advising prospects regarding the advertising choices for their CPC budget and beyond.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Targeted on developing new business accounts and associated revenue
• With B2B marketing team, prospect and qualify potential clients/leads and senior level decision makers
• Respond efficiently to new business enquiries and follow the sales process
• Qualifying leads to identify appropriate channel for sales process
• Maintain a high conversion rate by following an effective communications plan
• Capture key information for all calls and record accurately on CRM system
• Provide accurate feedback on data from inbound enquiries.
• Quickly build rapport with prospects and establish Adzuna as a credible alternative to their existing methods.
• Work to understand the client’s motivations and deliver suitable solutions.
• Show a desire to make decisions, take ownership and make judgment calls.
• Exceed KPI’s as set by the Sales Director
• Have a complete understanding of Adzuna’s sales proposition; products and services to enable all customers’ needs be serviced.
• Liaise closely with the Account Management resource to ensure safe onboarding
• Report back any competitive information / sales trends from your clientbase
• Research opportunities and competition.
• Document sales trends and report customer feedback
• Excellent punctuality, proven strong work ethic, self-motivated
• Excellent rapport builder/ people skills, establishing strong relationships
• Strong history of achieving financial targets and successful negotiation
• Strong numerical skills, able to analyse and optimise campaigns.
• Ability to work well under pressure, a team player with a competitive
• Good understanding of online advertising [incl performance pricing models]
• Ideally, previous success in a targeted B2B Sales / Recruitment
• Fluency in English and strong communication skills, particularly written skills.
• Enjoy working to time-driven targets with a flexible, positive attitude.
• Highly organised with great attention to detail.
• Ambitious, energetic and smart person
• A market-competitive salary, bonus scheme, stock options
• A great entrepreneurial environment in Fulham, where you can make a real difference
• 25 days holiday
• A bursting social event calendar and training opportunities
• A fancy coffee machine, ping pong table, pension, maternity pay, bike to work scheme, fresh fruit, Adzuna Academy training program, Apple store discount and lots more!
Adzuna is a search engine for job ads used by over 10 million visitors per month that aims to list every job, everywhere. We search thousands of websites so our users don’t have to, bringing together millions of ads in one place. By providing smarter search options and powerful data about the job market, we give jobseekers the information they need to take control of their careers.
Adzuna was founded in 2011 by Andrew Hunter and Doug Monro, formerly of eBay, Gumtree, Qype and Zoopla and is backed by leading Venture Capital firms Passion Capital, The Accelerator Group and Index Ventures.
Our data also powers the Number 10 Dashboard, used by the Prime Minister and senior officials to keep track of economic growth on a daily basis, and is now provided to the Office for National Statistics to help them build real-time labour market indices.
Adzuna’s mission is to be the best place to start looking for a job. We love using the awesome power of technology to help match people to better, more fulfilling jobs and keep Britain working.
You can read more here: http://www.adzuna.co.uk/about-us.html
Recent jobs at Adzuna
- Perl Developer at Adzuna in London 25-01-2018
- Business Development Manager at Adzuna in London 18-05-2018
- Infrastructure Engineer at Adzuna in London 18-05-2018
- Digital PR Intern / Executive at Adzuna in London 24-05-2018
- Digital Marketing and Business Development Intern (French Market) at Adzuna in London 01-06-2018
- Marketing Analyst at Adzuna in London 01-06-2018
- Frontend Developer at Adzuna in London 07-06-2018
- Country Manager - Italy at Adzuna in London 11-06-2018