Business Development/Sales Intern (Paid)
at FaultFixers in London
No doubt you yourself have wanted to report a fault or maintenance issue in a building you use regularly (workplace or residential) BUT couldn’t be bothered to report it because it takes a lot of effort on your part + you never find out about what happens even if you did report it – bleugh, old-fashioned reporting, see you later!
FaultFixers is a fresh new SaaS + App startup (recently funded) looking to change the customer experience for every building user by giving them a super simple, hassle-free AND quick (less than 30 secs) way to report and highlight faults + issues directly to facilities/building managers, and be kept up to date with the resolution efforts – i.e. know what’s being done about that out-of-action lift, making you walk 3 flights of stairs!
We make the process for users SO simple that it encourages them to report faults when they occur, not just when they become emergencies. We’re determined to make a socially positive impact to residential building users, helping them to have safer, better housing spaces.
We’ve recently secured industry expert investors + advisors (FTSE CEOs) to grow the business development and engineering capabilities, and we’re really excited about finding an enthusiastic individual to join us on our journey.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
In a nutshell, as a Biz Dev/Sales Intern, you will be instrumental in driving new business opportunities. This can include charismatically networking with possible customers, or devising compelling sales campaigns to persuade businesses to meet with us. What ever approach works, we’re hoping you have the hustling skills to perk peoples interest – we’re looking for your help to increase the number of opportunity conversations and demo’s we give.
- Report to the CEO and work with the team to develop successful ways to engage with prospective customers.
- Search, schedule and attend BD meetings for FaultFixers thought the sales lifecycle:
- Research possible leads, methodically strategise how best to approach them.
- Articulate the value in our product, specific to their use case.
- Communicate effectively and efficient via phone, email and in-person meetings.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Self-motivation and willingness to be part of a small team – please only people that want to make an impact.
- “I get knocked down, but I get up again” attitude – it is sales/BD after all!
- Ability to persuasively communicate our product benefits reflective of the customer’s business context.
- Monitor and analyse market and competitor conditions, assist in developing go-to-market strategies
- Gather market and customer information.
- Generate lead lists for out-bound marketing campaigns, make calls and attend events on behalf of FF.
BENEFITS, REWARDS, + RECOGNITION
- Weekly/monthly stipend
- Flexible working
- Free coffee, beer and cider every day from 2pm
- Great location in Moorgate – we’re based in Europe’s largest WeWork
- Opportunity to learn, develop and grow skills that you won’t find in a graduate scheme/corporate employer
APPLY NOW – please send a short hello email, a CV, and/or a detailed Linkedin profile – or do something wacky to impress us! Please forward all applications to email@example.com
NO AGENCIES/RECRUITERS PLEASE