Growth and Performance Marketing Manager
at Verado in London
Growth Marketing Manager
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM ● MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS
Watchr.co.uk is the fastest growing marketplace to buy and sell watches & jewellery 100% online. Gone are the days of haggling with the used jewellery dealer. Instead, Watchr.co.uk makes the process simple, trustworthy and even fun! We combine a rigorous certification process, an industry-leading pricing algorithm, and the world’s best buying process to delight all our customers. Thanks to our great team, we’re changing the “hard-luxury” industry from the ground up.
Watchr.co.uk is looking for a growth marketing expert to drive our customer acquisition and engagement across
Let’s talk about you. You are the conductor of the digital marketing orchestra. You are the big picture person who understands the overall landscape and executes campaigns on multiple platforms (Adwords, Social Media Paid, Email Marketing, etc). You love data analytics and have a knack for creating elegant dashboards to display KPIs. You are always evolving your search strategies based on current performance and market trends. You also have a keen eye for design sensibility and have experience developing, iterating and optimizing our mobile app, website, as well as owned and earned content. The right person is at the intersection of social & search marketing, analytics, and innovation.
- Manage all social, organic, and paid search channels
- Develop and maintain KPIs to measure growth and success of Marketplace and digital campaigns
- Collaborate with Analytics, Product, and Marketplace teams to gain insight into our customers and their market
- Perform A/B tests to constantly optimize to drive sales for both buyers and sellers
- Create and maintain growth marketing dashboards
- Build and optimize buyer and seller funnels to drive conversions
- Stay current with search industry trends and best practices
- 2+ years’ experience managing paid and organic search
- 2+ years’ experience managing social media channels
- Experience with Facebook advertising
- Proficient at reaching users on search (SEM)
- Startup experience is a must
- Experience in content and content marketing, preferably in the watch / jewellery industry a plus
- Experience with Google Shopping and Adwords
- Highly analytical and data-driven
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Mathematics, Economics, or a related field
- Fluent in Excel
- In-depth knowledge of analytics tools, such as Google Analytics / Mix Panel
- Passion for watches & jeweller is a plus
- A fast-paced start-up experience in a high growth company. What more could you want?
- Work with a high-performance team who will fight beside you in the trenches to accomplish the amazing
- Huge learning opportunity: you will be working closely to seasoned entrepreneurs
- Everyone matters, no matter what your role is!
- Competitive Salary & Attractive Equity package