at LoyaltyLion in London
(₤25000 per year)
LoyaltyLion was founded three years ago by Charlie (ex-Deloitte) and Dave (ex-Oracle). We spent 12 months doing some serious bootstrapping – using a friend’s lounge as an office, renting the cheapest accommodation (it had no bathroom!) and taking government loans to make LoyaltyLion a success. Happy to say it’s paying off.
LoyaltyLion is backed by ex-ASOS ecommerce director, the co-founder of the World’s largest loyalty program and two VCs. We power the loyalty programs of over 3,000 ecommerce stores worldwide and are currently in conversations with many of the UK’s best known retail brands.
As Office Manager you’ll be responsible for keeping everything in the office running smoothly. We’re a team of 20 at the moment with team members in the UK and the US. We’re twice the size we were six months ago and we’re going to keep growing so you’re going to be busy. Plus you’ll be able to get involved with other areas of the business, for example events and marketing.
Your key activities:
- Helping us find a new office
- Keeping the office running smoothly
- Supporting our colleagues in the US as and when they need
- Organising company events
- Supporting with marketing
- Lending a helping hand to other teams
What we want
This is the role for you if you’re someone who sees a problem and just fixes it. You’re really organised. So organised your friends mock you for it – but we won’t.We’ll love you for that! You like change and variety. No day will be the same in this job. As a fast growth startup we’re always doing things for the first time, which means lots of challenges and having to think on your feet.
More about what we want:
- Highly organised and proactive
- Autonomous worker
- Loves change and variety
- Interested in tech startups
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Affinity for large cats, preferably lions ;)
What we offer
- Opportunity to see the inner workings of a startup
- Lots of variety in what you do
- Career progression
- Central London office
- Plenty of team events
- Close-knit team at an exciting growth stage
- Team lunch on Mondays, table football, drinks most Fridays, relaxed work environment and a team favourite, the HTC Vive – virtual reality :)
Follow the Work in Startups instructions.
Recent jobs at LoyaltyLion
- Customer Success (graduate role) at LoyaltyLion in London 30-12-2017
- Sales Graduate at LoyaltyLion in London 11-04-2018
- Product Manager at LoyaltyLion in London 12-06-2018
- Marketing Executive at LoyaltyLion in London 25-06-2018