at ExpoCart in London
Based in London, this is an exciting opportunity to become an early and key member of our sales team in an ambitious tech start-up in the exhibition industry. You will play a key role in moulding the existing business team in creating procedures and strategies to ensure the success of our customer management and retention.
We are seeking a charismatic account manager to help shape the next phase of ExpoCart so if you want to see your efforts make an immediate impact then this role is for you and we’d love to hear from you!
ExpoCart is the easy way for exhibitors to order everything for their exhibition stands throughout the UK. Through our e-commerce marketplace, we’ve been creating the simplest and most convenient way to hire and buy equipment through our extensive network of trusted partners.
Exhibitors can choose from a curated range of products including furniture, payment systems, props to audio visual equipment and printing all in one place enabling them to seamlessly order everything they need for their exhibitions.
We’re backed by one of Europe’s leading seed funds, Local Globe who were early investors in Zoopla, Secret Escapes, MOO, Transferwise and also Fuel Ventures which is headed up by Mark Pearson, the founder of MyVoucherCodes. Thanks to our amazing 12 strong team, we are proud to have been listed as one of the Top 100 Startups in the UK in 2017 and 2018. We are now in a position where we are looking to grow faster than ever with a global aspiration!
As the first member of our dedicated existing business sales team, you will have the chance to make this role your own and make a real impact on how ExpoCart manages its existing business to ensure maximum retention and repeat business. You’ll be responsible for ensuring our existing customer base remains with us, and you will get a real opportunity to determine and implement the procedures that will enable this.
To excel at this role, you’ll be expected to be a confident and experienced self starter with immaculate attention to detail who will always have accountability of their work and own it!
You will have an impressive and genuine ability to build rapport quickly, and a willingness to go above and beyond to help your customers and our business grow. We’re a close knit team and the working environment is fun, fast paced and ambitious so it would definitely suit someone who relishes this and is up for a challenge!
- At least 3 years experience in a sales/business development role within a B2B dynamic, preferably in managing existing client relationships
- Insatiable drive to succeed and obsessive about achieving results!
- Thoroughness with work and an incredible eye for detail
- Great organisational and time management skills with ability to prioritise most important tasks
- Excellent written and verbal skills with ability to speak and write in a personable, persuasive and professional manner
- Extremely diligent individual who owns every aspect of their work
- Natural ability to persistently motivate yourself and others by being a great team player!
- Strong IT skills & experience using CRM systems as you’ll be expected to juggle multiple tools
- Show commercial awareness and are KPI driven
- Capacity to multitask and think on your feet
- A degree from a good university or equivalent experience
- A competitive salary dependent on experience
- £40k – £50k OTE however we have uncapped commissions so you’ll have ability to earn more!
- Opportunity to grow with us and have direct input in accelerating growth
- Friendly & close knit team!
- Vibrant office environment complete with espresso coffee on tap, free snacks, PS4 & table tennis!
- Tuesday pizza night, Friday beers & drinks!
- Discounted gym membership
We’d love to hear from you if you’d like to join us in our journey and play a key part in our young, fast growing business as it scales!
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.
Recent jobs at ExpoCart
- Inbound Sales Executive at ExpoCart in London 11-04-2019
- Ecommerce Content Assistant at ExpoCart in London 11-04-2019