First full-time sales person
at Coursecheck in Brighton
(₤30000 per year)
A unique opportunity to be the first full time sales person in a Brighton-based funded start-up with a growing portfolio of enthusiastic customers and recurring revenues.
Coursecheck is a SaaS business that helps training providers to make the most of their customer feedback. Designed as a smart alternative to paper feedback forms, training providers get instant visibility of what’s working well and where they could do better. They can also showcase their customer feedback on Coursecheck and we are often described as “Tripadvisor for training courses”.
About the role
Following a successful funding round, we are recruiting our first dedicated salesperson. This is an exciting role for a proven salesperson to play a big part in ramping up the growth rate of a small business with global potential.
We are seeking someone with at least three years of successful field sales experience, preferably in a service-related business. Someone who knows how to follow a sales process but recognises that people buy from people, and that building trust is critical.
To be successful, you will need to be good at:
- Making new contacts and building relationships
- Educating prospects about the power of customer feedback and how it can help them grow their businesses and improve the quality of the services they offer
- Doing tailored presentations and product demonstrations to senior managers of training companies and in-house training departments, both face-to-face and over the web
- Managing a sales cycle from lead generation through to closing
- Communicating the principles and benefits of Business Intelligence and digital marketing
Experience of working in a training-related or SaaS business, would also be valuable.
You will report to the founder who has done all the selling to date, and work closely with our marketing and product development people. Although much of the sales process can be carried out remotely, you’ll want to meet larger prospects face-to-face.
If you’re a self-starter with energy and ambition, who is well organised and excited by the idea of working in a start up with huge potential, we’d love to hear from you.
Salary: £30K pa [OTE £45k uncapped]
Flexible working environment