Business Development Manager
at Recruitment365 in Berkhamsted
(₤35000 - ₤40000 per year)
We have a fantastic opportunity at a fast-growth start-up who are experts in creating customer loyalty and payment apps for a variety of brands across the UK. As a Strategic Business Development Manager, you will be proactively sourcing and developing new business opportunities to take the company to the next level.
Through a consultative sales approach, you will present their loyalty platform designed to help businesses improve customer engagement and ultimately help drive new business revenue.
Our client is the provider of a cloud-based mobile payment and loyalty platform that enables merchants to deploy and manage their own branded loyalty product. With point-of-sale (POS) integration and built on their own mobile processing platform, the product is a full-stack solution, unifying payments, pre-ordering, customer engagement and loyalty for an enhanced customer experience and seamless transaction at hospitality and retail merchants around the world.
You will be required to:
- Generating new business leads, pitching and closing deals
- Work with the Managing Director to manage and understand the full sales process
- Present them as the optimal loyalty and marketing tool for businesses to acquire new customers
- Achieve and exceed on weekly and monthly KPIs
- Educate customers on their product and present strategies that will help maximise returns
- Understand the mobile payment mobile loyalty landscape including current-trends, industry-players, and key drivers
- Leverage new technology and existing tools to enhance and optimise the sales-process
- Utilise digital, creative and traditional methods to find new leads and optimise existing pipelines.
What we need from you?
- Experience with B2B sales
- Experience selling into the hospitality and/or retail industry
- Excellent communication skills, must have a consultative sales approach and be a strong persuader and influencer
- Strong relationship builder, has a positive attitude and is a team player
- Driven, self-motivated, target orientated, resilient and tenacious
- Customer focused, enjoys working autonomously, hits the ground running and demonstrates a willingness to learn
- Data driven, makes well-judged decisions, pays strong attention to detail, is a strong problem solver, demonstrates good commercial awareness and thinks outside the box to generate new ideas
- Has a flexible approach, thrives under pressure and enjoys working in a fast paced environment
- Highly organised with an appreciation for the effectiveness for planning and prioritisation