at GoCardless in London
Senior Sales Manager
Drive our growth and shape our future.
At GoCardless we’re looking to scale from processing nearly £5 billion a year to over £10 billion. Our vision is to build a global connected payments network, making payments simpler on the internet no matter what country you’re in or what software you are using.
GoCardless is building the world’s first payment network for bank to bank payments, to rival credit and debit cards. Our mission is to break down barriers, so businesses can take payments directly from customers’ bank accounts, anywhere globally, in any currency. We’ve re-invented Direct Direct in Europe, providing a simple way to collect recurring payments online. With our powerful API, our network of software partners and the backing of our incredible investors, we’re now taking next-generation bank to bank payments to businesses around the world.
Reporting directly into the VP Sales, you’ll be instrumental in leading an established team of account executives, while being tasked to further build out this team in relation to our global roadmap. You’ll also establish and manage against KPIs to track team’s performance and support in identifying and closing strategic opportunities in the mid-market and Enterprise space.
In this role you will:
- Lead a growing team of Account executives as we continue on our mission to 10x transaction volumes.
- Partner with internal departments most notably our Marketing team in order to develop the team’s business plans, insights, process improvement and go-to-market strategy.
- Develop and help steer strategic initiatives where required and ensure that they are delivered effectively to the team.
- Lead and project manage projects within and across teams.
- Help define and implement the new global sales organisation, taking active ownership of parts of it.
- Drive operational improvements for team, including optimising resource allocation, measuring progress against goals and facilitating management discussions and decisions.
- Experience in Technology/SaaS Sales or equivalent management experience in a complimentary company offering a value add offering (Enterprise level sales a distinct advantage).
- Demonstrate strong experience in operational cadence, forecasting, mentoring and performance management.
- Distinctive problem-solving and project management skills, including experience executing complex strategic and operational initiatives.
- Ability to pay attention to detail while handling multiple, simultaneous projects.
- Strong commercial acumen and demonstrated ability to successfully navigate and influence within a complex business environment.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills, consistent track record of building positive relationships with senior stakeholders.
Our team comes from a variety of backgrounds and we welcome diversity – if you’re unsure, please apply
Recent jobs at GoCardless
- Pre/Post Sales Solutions Engineer at GoCardless in London 01-08-2018
- Spanish Speaking Customer Support Analyst at GoCardless in London 07-08-2018
- Senior Risk Operations Manager at GoCardless in London 07-08-2018
- Country Launch Manager at GoCardless in London 15-08-2018
- Partner Marketing Manager at GoCardless in London 23-08-2018
- Global Enterprise Account Executive at GoCardless in London 19-09-2018
- Senior Partner Account Manager at GoCardless in London 19-09-2018
- Product Marketing Manager at GoCardless in London 19-10-2018
- Business Development Manager, Nordics (Danish Speaker) at GoCardless in London 26-10-2018
- Business Development Manager, Benlux (Dutch Speaker) at GoCardless in London 26-10-2018
- Senior QA Specialist at GoCardless in London 31-10-2018
- CRM Manager / Salesforce Administrator at GoCardless in London 06-11-2018
- Strategic Partner Manager at GoCardless in London 06-11-2018
- Senior Account Executive at GoCardless in London 07-11-2018