Sales Retention Specialist
at MyBuilder in London
MyBuilder.com helps homeowners find reliable tradesmen through the power of online reviews. We’re a market leader in the UK and are part of IAC, a well known New York based internet group (Tripadvisor, Vimeo, Match.com, Tinder, HomeAdvisor, etc.).
Our bright and spacious office is located bang in the centre of Clerkenwell (the most interesting creative hotspot in London), with great surrounding areas of East London, including Shoreditch, Old Street and Angel! We enjoy shiny Apple products, excellent coffee, free lunches, lively banter and the most competitive office table tennis league in town (probably). Come join us!
As a member of our outbound sales team, you’ll be tasked with encouraging new trade customers to start using MyBuilder and re-engaging inactive customers. MyBuilder is the most cost-effective way for tradespeople to win work so it will be easy for you to promote our service with passion and enthusiasm. Trade knowledge isn’t essential – we’ll give you all the training you need to get started as well as ongoing support to help you succeed.
Who we’re looking for
We want to meet driven, results-focused individuals who understand the value of delivering great customer service through sales activity. You should be confident, outgoing and enthusiastic. Your communication skills must be top-notch: you will enjoy talking to people and can adapt your style to suit the audience.
People work at MyBuilder because they believe in our mission, so a passion for helping customers get the most out of a great product is essential. Being part of a rapidly growing business, you must be able to flourish in a high pressure fast moving environment.
Why you’ll enjoy working at MyBuilder
This is no call centre! We’ll set you up with a shiny new Mac and a spacious workspace at our lovely office located in Clerkenwell. You’ll enjoy excellent coffee, great food and lively banter. Most importantly, you’ll be in great company, surrounded by a top-flight team on a mission to make the world a better place, one project at a time.
Well also add:
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Fresh food and exotic drinks
- Foosball, darts, ping-pong & guitars
- Hours, location and salary
Full time or contract, 35 hours a week
Based in Clerkenwell, EC1. Nearest underground station is Farringdon.
How to apply
Send your CV and tell us why this is the role for you. No copy and paste cover letters please, they make us sad.
Successful candidates may be asked to provide a 60 second video to demonstrate their suitability for the role.
Recent jobs at MyBuilder
- Customer Support Advisor at MyBuilder in London 09-11-2018
- Customer Disputes Advisor at MyBuilder in London 09-11-2018
- Assessment and Content Researcher at MyBuilder in London 09-11-2018
- Telesales Executive at MyBuilder in London 09-11-2018
- Marketplace Data Analyst at MyBuilder in London 09-11-2018
- Software Developer, ReactJS at MyBuilder in London 09-11-2018
- Software Developer, PHP at MyBuilder in London 09-11-2018
- Data Scientist/Analyst at MyBuilder in London 09-11-2018
- Product Manager at MyBuilder in London 09-11-2018
- Product Designer at MyBuilder in London 09-11-2018
- Paid Search Specialist at MyBuilder in London 09-11-2018
- Junior Software Developer, PHP at MyBuilder in London 13-11-2018