Marketing Coordinator at Award Winning Start-Up
at Hoop in London
(₤22000 per year)
Across the UK over 750,000 families use Hoop to discover and book activities their kids will love. For thousands of activity organisers our platform is a source of new customers and critical tool for managing their business.
Picked by Apple as one of their ten best apps in both 2016 and 2017, Hoop has quickly become the must-have app for parents everywhere!
Marketing at Hoop
Help us build one of the world’s most loved and popular family brands! Within marketing, we’re responsible for growing the audience of families using Hoop on a regular basis, and keep existing Hoop parents engaged and using the app. Our focus is running campaigns and outreach that connect our app and mission with a new generation of parents, building a brand that parents love and trust.
About the Role
We’re looking for someone with a passion for digital marketing to support our busy marketing programme. The successful candidate will be a creative person eager to support and develop skills across a range of marketing areas including email, social media management, press and and influencer/partner outreach.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone eager to start their career in online marketing and growth who is looking for a hands-on role. You’ll get stacks of support and be given real responsibility to learn lots and prove yourself. The right person will be someone with a high benchmark for quality who will play a pivotal role helping bring Hoop to millions of families across the UK.
- Smart – Graduate with a 2:1 degree or above
- Effective communicator – a good ‘people person’, good at capturing the imagination of different audiences in writing and in person.
- Learns quickly – inquisitive and is never finished learning new skills
- Organised & details-oriented – can manage lots of competing priorities, switch focus quickly and maintain high quality standards across the board. Loves to set up working processes.
- Focussed – can manage lots of competing priorities, and be relied on to hit deadlines. Has a ‘no task too small’ attitude.
- Analytical mind – comfortable working with numbers, spreadsheets and analysing data to spot what’s working and what’s not.
- Creative – strong capacity to innovate and identify new marketing opportunities, growth hacks and iterate on existing marketing processes.
- Trusted ambassador – always ready to represent Hoop and excite people about our product and brand.
- Loves marketing – ready to start a career in online marketing.
- The opportunity to make an impact on the lives of families across the UK
- Take advantage of our unlimited book budget
- Personal allowance to attend workshops, conferences or complete an online course
- Regular lunches, office drinks, and lots of cake
- A longer lunch break to go for a run, take a class or hit the gym
- Get an interest free loan to buy a bike or an annual travel card
- A shiny Mac and Aeron chair
Our desire is to make Hoop as diverse as the communities we serve and so place no judgement on you based on gender, ethnicity, sexuality or religion. We actively hire, promote and let go based on our values.
Hoop was founded in 2015 with the mission to inspire, educate and entertain children out of the home
Come do work with meaning