Sales Development Representative
at Akkroo in London
(₤25000 per year)
We’re hiring for Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) to join our fast-growing sales team and B2B SaaS scale-up as we embark on the next exciting stage of our journey.
Akkroo is a dynamic and fast paced tech startup, addressing the broken methods around collecting and processing leads from events. We are the pioneers of Event Lead Capture, offering a quality solution that connects events, sales and marketing for businesses all over the world.
We’re 5 years into our journey, having developed our platform and established global success. You would be joining a mature startup which has roots and a foundation, but still huge scope for growth and innovation. When better to get involved with a company?
- Work with the existing Sales & Marketing teams to identify target sectors and organisations
- Carry out research and intelligence within target accounts to identify key contacts and information
- Prospect into those target accounts through high-volume prospecting, utilising a modern suite of outbound sales tools, campaigns and social outreach
- Qualify both outbound and inbound leads via email and phone, based upon specifically defined criteria, to then transition meaningful sales leads into the Sales pipeline
- Maintain up-to-date information in our CRM (HubSpot)
The ideal SDR candidate will become an expert in generating, prospecting and qualifying leads, some of the most important components of the sales process.
This role is an excellent opportunity to prove yourself in a fast-paced sales environment in a growing SaaS company with an enormous opportunity for career growth.
- At least 1 year of experience in a customer or prospect facing role, with phone experience, preferably in lead generation or sales development
- Ability to understand and successfully promote technical offerings and solution sets
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritise in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Highly self-motivated, professional, detail-oriented, organised and flexible
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a natural ability to build rapport with people
- Comfortable working with a range of SaaS-based software tools such as HubSpot and Outreach.io
- A true desire to learn and develop into a 21st century SaaS sales expert
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
WHAT WE VALUE
A kind, positive, thoughtful approach to life and your work will be important. Our five values reflect the qualities we look for in our peers:
Make an impact
Be curious & innovate
Embrace the journey
Every member of our team actively shapes our startup business; so personal learning, contribution and growth is very important to us all.
We encourage collaboration across the company, including participation and decision-making in areas you might not traditionally be familiar with, such as marketing, sales, customer success and business development.
WHAT WE’RE OFFERING
Year One OTE of £35,000 (£25,000 basic salary + Year One OTE commission of £10,000)
This is a full time, permanent role, based from our London offices. We are unable to sponsor foreign-working visas for this role.
You’ll also benefit from the full range of Akkroo Perks
Apply directly through the WIS website, or skip a step and apply here
We are a genuinely tenacious and forward thinking company – get involved!
Recent jobs at Akkroo
- Director of Customer Growth at Akkroo in London 09-10-2018
- Product Manager at Akkroo in London 02-11-2018