Customer and Operations Executive at Award Winning Start Up
at Housekeep in London
(₤20000 - ₤21500 per year)
We’re a team with a shared passion for solving tough business problems.
We’ve applied this passion to the £4 billion house cleaning industry and in 4 years have become the UK market leader with over 100,000 5* customer reviews.
We’re no ordinary start up. We’re founded by a team with a background in venture capital and in scaling young business, are backed by top tier VC and angel investors and have won more awards than we have shelf space for. We’re one of the UK’s fastest-growing businesses and have a huge opportunity ahead of us.
If you want to learn fast, love helping customers and have big ambitions, Housekeep is the place for you.
We are looking for someone who can work Full Time over 4 or 5 days and including at least one weekend day.
You’ll be joining our 13-strong operations and customer success team. Your responsibilities will include:
1) Providing support to users by phone, email, social media and chat
2) Troubleshooting and finding smart solutions to any issues
3) Communicating clearly and concisely
4) Serving as a brand representative for Housekeep
5) Sharing user feedback with our product and technology team
You will have:
1) Good education
2) Professional working experience
3) Strong problem-solving ability and a can-do attitude
4) Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including fluent English
5) Passion for working in a start up and at Housekeep
Why Join Us?
Culture is important to us. We are a fast-growing company full of bright, engaged people. We take
pride in what we do and make sure that everyone in the team feels valued, respected and
important. We’re also fun and social, so you can expect lots of cake, team drinks and celebrations of
our achievements along the way.
Please reply with:
1) A link to your LinkedIn profile
2) Your CV
3) One paragraph on why this role is exciting and why you would be good at it (max. 100 words)
We look forward to hearing from you!
The Housekeep Team